Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dorothy Miss Dorothy's TeddyFolk
Alpine Ca.

bear_laugh  I did it! with a lot of help from my friends bear_flower Look out blogs cause Dorothy the commenter is on the loose :dance:
Dorothy

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Dorothy you're a hoot,  have fun commenting, I love the saying Yipee Skipee, 
one of my favorite sayings is "great googlie mooglie"
:hug:
Jodi
I know this has been said here before, but I am new to the blog world so I am going to say it, Blogs are soooooo great, I LOVE looking at everyones, keep blogging everyone!!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have never even tried blogging.  Help me!!!!

Jodi one of my favorite nonsense phrases is:   

Gee Wiz Wilikers Golly Gee

.  I think this is from a Bugs Bunny cartoon many many years ago.   You should my four-year-old try to say this. bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Gee Wiz Wilikers Golly Gee :crackup:  I love that!!!!
Judi you have to get a blog they are great!!!!!! 
It is so fun to check out everybodys blogs, they are amazing!!!! it makes it nice to get to know the other sides of people, I swear Aleta could give Martha Stewart a run for her money, I love going to her blog to soak in all the wonderful colors, being in an all guy house, I crave those girl colors sometimes and Aleta's blog  is wonderful for that, after I go there I feel like I have been to a tea party.
Sometimes when I try not to cuss I say "Oh my holy cow"  bear_whistle
Jodi

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YACABUSKI is my Hubby's favorite cover-all-swear-word bear_laugh

How do you even visit a blog?  I mean, what do I click or type in my computer to visit a blog?  Total gomer here.  Maybe I shouldn't even started. bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...oh... and my 4-year-olds favorite nonsense word is

Dagnabbits!

It's a great swear-word replacement isn't it?

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Judi, those who have blogs have a link under their avatar just like there is for a website or ebay, PM or email. Really, if I can manage, with a lot of help from Lisa, you will create a wonderful blog.

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Judi.. just click "blog" under anybody's avatar...and it will take you there.  then.. when u are ready..go to blogger.com or one of the other blog sites... and set up one of your own...I did it and it was pretty straight forward.  If you need help...Laura Lynn and Lisa are very helpful... they know the ropes.... lol

Come on in.... the water's fine.......

Board footer