Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Jack-s-Black-Pearl-1.jpg

Hi Again Everyone,
I'm almost done with my commissioned Pirate Bear.  His Mom has named him Jack's Black Pearl.  I'll be doing a very similar design for Ebay sale & commissioned orders if you are interested & I think I'll be naming him Captain Jack, (how original, huh?)  :redface:
Anyway, here is a pic of Pam's Pirate so far. He's almost finished. Just a little tweeking here & there. I'll be sure & post his finished pictures.
Thanks for peeking.
Big Hugs,
Denise  bear_grin

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Yes, indeed, I am completely in love!  bear_wub  Ahhhh, I can dream!!

Kimberly W.

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Omigosh!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!  bear_laugh  bear_wub
Denise, I LOVE this bear!!! I've got it bad for Johnny Depp as Capt. Jack Sparrow, and I can't wait to see the 3rd installment tomorrow at the theatre!!! :dance:
This bear is just too awesome!!!!  bear_laugh Thanks for sharing this photo! I really love that it's a black bear too! He's wonderful!

Yeah, I didn't know you did commissions. Here's a silly question...do they cost about the same as they go for on ebay? Hope you don't think I'm rude for asking....but I really want to own one of your bears someday.

Oh, and what you posted on your other bear thread about how you love to find out that you have inspired someone with bearmaking...well, I just have to say you were definitely my inspiration for making bears...when I saw your gorgeous cubs on ebay a couple years ago I knew that bearmaking was what I'd like to do. You really go that extra mile with your creations...and each one inspires me to do better at my own little miniatures. Thank you for being such an inspiration!  bear_smile

-Eliza

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Wow! Denise, totally awesome  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
:hug: ~Kathy

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

A Big Thank You Everyone.
Eliza, you almost made me cry. Thank you so much for that  bear_wub
I just finished Jack & was just about to go post his finished photos.
Thank you again.
Big Hugs,
Denise  bear_grin

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

He is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see all the pictures!!
:hug:
Jodi

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

He is lovely!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

I agree he is totally fabulous, you are so clever.

Pauline

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

He is beautiful Denise.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   He has such a nice expression and I love his hat. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Nina Maryland

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_happy  bear_grin  bear_thumb WOW!!! He is GORGEOUS!!!! The collector who commisioned your pirate bear will be a VERY lucky, happy mommy indeed!!!! 

Board footer