Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

When we moved four years ago we got rid of our Ducks and Chickens. One of our friends got some new Chickens, Chicks, and my daughter (youngest) did some work for him last week. So we ended up with a New Rooster. He didn't seem to look like a rooster but he is young yet. This morning he was crowing so it is a Rooster!!! bear_wub
I love the roosters crowing in the Morning! A couple of weeks ago I got up really early watching the Sunrise over the Mountains and a Rooster was crowing. I went and woke up my husband to make him listen. That was what inspired the new Rooster.
No name yet.
Our other roosters were"Cricket" ( crooked beak ) and Who LEE( a japanese black tailed white) Mini roosters.
I don't even know what kind of rooster this one is yet??

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

i'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!
that's very cool, pics please.

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I'd like to see pictures too! bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Yep, pics are a must!!  :photo:   He sounds wonderful, and what a lucky boy to get to come and live with you.  Most people cannot have roosters, as their crowing can be very loud  bear_sad

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I'm a city girl through and through but I  bear_wub roosters! Oh yes... :photo: please!

Cheryl bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How sweet, post a pic soon!

Stellajella Wien

Kathy, cool! I love to watch them,but sinc I work utill 1:00 at nicht, a rooster is the last thing I wanna hear in the morning    :crackup:

Gaby bear_flower
PS: post as a picture or two, pleazzzzze

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW!!! Kathy, a ROOSTER :dance:  :dance: I wish I could have one :dance:  :dance:
PHOTOS PLEASE!!!!!

Board footer