Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Hi everyone I thought I would post this challenge early so you all can get your creative juices going.  I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with.

Thank you all so much for getting involved in this.

:hug:
Jodi

hunterbear.jpg
This is my first bear I am going to auction, (I am doing 2, one for my friend Jill who passed away and one for my sister in law who is in the middle of Chemo), his name is Hunter and I did him in honor of Jill's little boy, Hunter.  He is my son's best friend and stayed at our house almost the whole time, when Jill was slipping away from us, Jill and I talked so much about what she wanted for Hunter and how she felt about him, so I decided, in honor of all the loved ones left behind, I would make my first bear be about them. He is wearing a dog tag that says "I carry you close to my heart".

He is not a very big bear  about 9 inches tall.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Show the way  and I follow!!
bear hugs.
Gladys bear_flower

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

I am hoping to get some newspapers from all of your areas involved in this and when I asked my paper, they wanted a picture of the bear I am doing, so I am sure they will want to see your bear too, so before you call, I will post some important info on here that Chrissi and I are doing, that will give you more details about this project and have your bear ready for a possible picture.

Hugs
Jodi

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Oh Jodi, he is wonderful!

I already have started gathering my supplies, but I havent had a chance to start the bear as of yet.

A big thank you to you and Chrissi (and anyone else I may be missing) for putting this together!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Board footer