Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

CONGRATULATIONS Karen, Aleta, Marion, and Samantha for winning Public's Choice TOBY AWARDS!!!!

Samantha you won TWO!
Aleta not only won in her catagory but also won BEST is Show! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Judy, I almost don't dare to ask, but is it me? bearkidz-Marion?

puca bears puca bears

Marion - I just checked the list of Nominees, and you're the only Marion there.....YES!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  I am SO thrilled for you, my friend!
big huggies
Maria
and HUGe congrats to all of you winners!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_laugh
Sorry...I am screaming here!!!!!  Really????  Are you sure??????  Oh my, oh my, oh my.....not quite sure what to say!!!!!!!  I must go and phone my mum and my hubby!!!!!!!!!
I am so thrilled.  My aunt who knitted the outfit for the one bear, which we entered jointly, is having an operation today, so I can't wait to tell her and cheer her up!!!!!!!!
Gosh! bear_shocked

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to you all! That is wonderful news! I know you are very excited  bear_grin

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

WOW you guy's, A big CONGRATULATIONS to you all. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Congratulations to all who one. Can I ask a favor...for those who won, can you post a picture of the winning bear? Or is there a link somewhere that we can go look? I'm dying to see pictures...

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Big Congrats to all of you. You are all so talented. You must be on a real high today. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

CONGRATULATIONS Karen, Aleta, Marion, and Samantha!!! Way to go!!! Where is the full list of winners posted? - I'd like to see who the winners were in some of the other categories?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray and yahoo for all of you winners - that is truly wonderful!!!  And congratulations to all who were nominated, also . . . that in itself is an honor.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  If I am the only Marion and a Marion did win, I guess it's me. I am doing the happy dance  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: and now I am even more sad/mad that I couldn't go to Vegas this year. Last year Vegas was so much fun, I wanted to go again so badly, but couldn't make it. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Congratulations to everybody, I am so excited :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

So much happy dancing will be my workout for today.

Hugs,
Marion bear_original

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats to all! Very well deserved.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I can't seem to form a sentence that could possibly convey my gratitude to everyone who voted and has sent such kind notes.  Thank you just doesn't seem like enough.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Congratulations to all the winners!  Bask in the moment! You deserve it!
hugs,
nt

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

I am so happy for you all, you all are very deserving, :clap:  :clap:

In fact  everyone nominated should be proud, all the  bears rocked!!!!!!!
Hugs
Jodi

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh guys! That is so awesome! Congrats to all of you who are more than deserving!!

Hugs Louise

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Congratulations and big hugs to ALL the nominees (and yup, to the winners especially!).  I wish I could see the WHOLE winner list right now, partial lists make me extra curious to see the rest  bear_ermm

Hugs  bear_original
Kelly

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

CONGRATULATIONS Karen, Aleta, Marion, and Samantha..   bear_thumb and one more CONGRATULATIONS Samantha.. wow..Samantha 2 winners..you must be in heaven!!  Wel done!!

See you at Hugglets!
Berta

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic news and well deserved everyone..double congratulations to Samantha whose work, to me,  is the epitome of perfection...I am so pleased for all the winners..whoever they may be!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Well done to all those nominated and especially to the gifted few who won. Many, many congratulations!!  bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Congrats everyone!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Congratulations!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Congratulations to you all.... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ...and Samantha congratulations again!!!

Break out the bubbly... and enjoy the moment....  :dance:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:
Awwwwww....thanks so much Berta and Jenny.....you are making me blush!!!!!
I just cannot quite believe it still!!!!!!  All the nominated bears were just so good, that I didn't even expect to win one.  I am just walking on air at the moment!!!  I even had my Dad cheering down the phone when I told him!!!
We're off for some celebratory nosh now!!!! bear_tongue

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ah, wonderful news indeed.   Heartfelt congratulations to all the winners this year, especially our special Teddy Talk friends.  Bravo!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer