Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Baby Macaque....................look at the hands on this sweety!! They look human to me!

babymac.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tami.... that picture sort of creeped me out.... I had no idea what a macaque was so I had to look it up.
It's a monkey of sorts. Not the most attractive creature on earth but I was pleased to see it's looks do change as it matures!
bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh poor baby, how can he look like such and old chap when so very young.
Thanks for sharing him/ her with us Tami.

As some of you may have gathered by now primates are a great love of mine so here's a bit of knowledge that sits around in my head for some reason...Macaque Monkeys are found all over the world, there are twenty two different species of Macaques. Some have tails some don't. The ones without are sometimes mistakenly called apes but they are not apes in any way. I could go on but I won't bore you all.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Crazy what this woman knows isn't it.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I know how he feels !!!!! I am holding onto GOD'S hand !!! For dear life too !!! bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwhhh, bless.  I think its a case of 'so ugly its cute'  bear_rolleyes   LOL, reminds me of some of the babies born in our community  bear_whistle   I swear they're newborns that look like they're pushing 95  bear_shocked

I didn't know that about Macaques, Jane....the bit about them being worldwide, and some with tails, some without.  How are they considered the same species if some have tails and others don't??

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I must admit, those "little old man" hands freak me out a little! Can I say they are freakishly beautiful? So incredibly defined...
Cheryl bear_flower

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Awwwww...so tiny and so cute.... well, maybe more to his Mum than others..but I like him ......

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_rolleyes  Let's rethink this........
Did Dobbin the "Harry Potter" house elf have a wife? We are told this is a monkey? Hmmmm  bear_whistle
Karen

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Awwwww I think he's cute! Love his hairdo  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Look how tiny he is bear_wub poor wee mite. :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Has this little one been sucking his thumb?  It's red and wrinkled.

Board footer