Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

cooper3.jpgHi Everyone! :hug: Chloe and I did a wonderful bear swap a few weeks ago, and I wanted to share the bear I made for her.   Introducing Cooper, a huggable boy with big blue eyes just for Chloe! bear_flower

cooper4.jpg

Chloe made the most gorgeous girly bear for me........complete with the dred locks that I so love on her bears!  I absolutely love my Kiki!! bear_wub  bear_wub   Chloe will be sharing her pics soon!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW!!!! I'm speechless !! He's adorable  bear_wub  :dance:
I will try very hard to stamp on my envy :redface:  :dance:  :dance:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

WOW he is so adorable , i really love the shading on his paws bear_wub  I bet Chloe was over the moon  :dance:

Hugs
Vicki

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Cooper is so sweet with that big-eyed innocent little face. But all of your bears are wonderful. Lucky Chloe.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fantastic bear Tracy, he has such a character.  Lucky Chloe she will love him

Warm wishes
Pauline

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Ahhhh Just look at him  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub You Gotta love him.
I am the happiest gal in the world.
I love him soooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Thank you Tracy for a wonderful swap!!!

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

WOW Tracy!  Chloe is one lucky lady!!  The bear is just stunning!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

Julie

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments on Cooper.  And you are so very welcome Chloe! bear_wub But I think I'm the happiest gal in the world..........we can't both be after all, ha ha! :crackup:   My Kiki is sooooo wonderful......I absolutely love her!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Oh my gosh how cute is HE???!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  Tracy, he is awesome....what a FACE!!  bear_wub
Chole's such a lucky duck!! bear_smile

:hug:
~Chrissi

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

speechless.....totally...I wish someone loved me enough to make me one of these...I would cry GREAT WORK! xx

Board footer