Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

togethera017.jpgtogether021.jpgHi, I'd like to introduce Bluebell and her little friend (as yet unnamed!).

Bluebell stands just over 6 inches and was made with intercal's Kid mohair (Kid2/H) in navy blue. I found her pretty tricky to photograph, as you can see - my photos often come out too dark *sigh*. Her little friend is just 3 inches tall, made from mohair, and has been adopted by my 5 yr old daughter (it's the first time she has said 'I want that one mummy' so how could I resist?!).

Thanks for looking!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Helena how cute :)
Funny you have problems with your photos being dark (which I think it looks fine bear_happy ) when I was just asking about photos coming out too bright lol
hugs sarah

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Helena your pair is so adorable.  Your pictures look just fine to me too !   I can relate to giving your daughter the little bear.  That has happened to a few of mine also.  How can you say no !

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

No...you can't resist when a child asks you for one of your creations...that just happened to me.  I made my first mohair bear and my son asked me if he could have it...he's 21.

Bluebell and friend (looks like a lemon drop on my monitor) are absolutely precious.

Pipa UK

AWW Helena they are ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!  bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Too, too cute, Helena!!  I think you did a fine job with your photo!!  Navy blue is very hard to photograph and you can tell that the color IS navy!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love that color, bluebell is great!! I may have to pick up some of that mohair for myself. I love the poses you have them in, Soo cute!!
Heather

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like them - Bluebell is being adopted by a lovely lady who specifically asked for that colour and name. And I'm glad she did, because I usually choose teddy/muted colours for my bears. It's so nice to do something different!

OK, I'm going to run the names Lemondrop and Buttercup past my daughter and see what she thinks... bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

What an adorable pair! Who can blame your daughter for wanting them!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Adorable,how about "Tinker" I don't know why,just came to mind.

Hugs,Shari

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

what about buttercream or bella

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Just beautiful helena!!! Wow! Absolutely adorable!

Many Hugs Louise

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

I love this Bear, he is soo cute with his little Friend

Are there other colors available from this kind of Mohair?
I done a Search with the number you postet, but it did not found it.

RIta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Rita, go to  http://www.intercaltg.com/catalog/kid.html  and in the column for KID2/H you will find several colors.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ohhh so this is where I can see the Bluebell!  She is gorgeous.  Not sure why the customer wasn't thrilled to begin with - I would have been.

I've been meaning to say, Helena, your  bears have such innocent little expressions, they are really adorable.

Danni

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Thanks, Sue Ann, for posting the link. I used the 5/8" semi-sparse variety and loved working with it  :).

Danni, you found her! Thanks for your comments   bear_laugh :redface:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

So this is the bear! Goodness gracious! how could anyone in their right mind not be thrilled with this beautiful bear.  Wll this lady cant be all there, that's all)
                                                                 I  bear_wub bluebell &buttercup!!! :clap:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Helena I just love Bluebell!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Helena, sorry I forgat to leave my post yesterday,
Bluebell is absolutely cute ! too cute !!  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ohhh very cute, what sweet faces