Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

willow1.jpgwillow.jpgI've been very busy the last few days and just finished my first little flutter bear for my order that I am working on bear_laugh 
Since the fur for the rest of my order hasn't come yet, I've begun working on a couple more flutter bears for ebay that I will hopefull get up on the weekend...health permitting...Having fun tho bear_laugh :P
Anyway, thought I would show and hope you like her.  It was difficult taking photos without her coming out so bright , so I've darkened them a bit...stil working this one out with my light tent...taking light coloured bears...anyone know how??
Hugs Sarah

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Hi Sarah - what a pretty bear! I love the touches of glitter and she has a very cute expression.

As for the lightness of the photos, I'm not the best person to give advise as I have my own camera problems :lol:. I've never used a light tent either....hmm, but do you have manual settings you can adjust on your camera to lessen the brightness? Hopefully someone more technical than me can help you out! bear_happy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great bear!! Can you really make a couple of bears on a weekend? Amazing!!
Thanks for sharing, and oh!! We got the devil face!! Thanks Quy   :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Very very pretty flutter beary!

Danni

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

hi sarah
  i love your photos do you do it your self and how fran

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

lol...I'd love to be able to make a couple of bears on the weekend lol...Unfortunately I'm not that quick.. I sort of have a whole heap in different stages and they come together at once lol.  See how I go tho for listing two...may only finish one..
Fran, yep I do all my own shots....I'm flattered you like them...I sort of dudded this one lol...too bright so I had to make it really dark :(
Will have to experiment some more....I use a light tent tho...they are the best :P
Hugs sarah

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Just beautiful Sarah!!! Glorious Girl!

Many Hugs Louise

Board footer