Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Silly-Halloween.jpgI'm working on a line of Truly Silly! primitive stick bears that I'll be introducing on my website later today.  This pair, though not quite finished, will be going to the Portland show with me in October.  They're made of 420S mohair.  The orange color has been hand dyed.

These bears are really fun for me to make because they're sooooo not perfect.  Some have bigger heads than others, fatter limbs, eyes askew and noses off kilter.  One thing they all have in common is a silly smile!  They're truly the silliest bears to come out of my studio and I'm having the best time making them!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Aleta,  I love this new design of yours - what a gorgeous, joyous pair of babies.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Pure awesomeness.  Love them both!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Bless your hearts!!!  You've made me smile.....BIG!! bear_wub

Aleta

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

brillaint
i popped by your blog today and had a fun read
cat xxx

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Oooh, I loveeeeee them!! I love the color! Very nice job. I am sooo addicted to Halloween things it's not even funny.

Bear Hugs!!
Melanie

Portland, Oregon
Website

I adore Halloween too.....especially antique and funky folk art Halloween!!  I'll be making lots of Halloween themed bears in the next few weeks!!  They seem to do really well for me.  Thank goodness too....because I love creating them!!

Oh, and my blog......well, I'm a bit behind there.  So much to tell and so little thoughts to typing time!!  I'll try to update it later today.  Bless your heart for peeking in!!

Aleta

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Ooooooh I love them so much!!!! I love Halloween. Fantastic color. These are absolutely adorable.  bear_wub

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Awesome! I can't wait too see what you come up with! I made a Frankenstein Golly last year that is up on my site, I adore him so I'm not too upset that no one has adopted him.. lol. I want to make some Halloween kitties this year. 

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

I LOVE these guys! I can't wait to see more. I adore the combination of your sweet sillybear faces and the more primitive style. Wonderful!!  bear_wub

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

I love them, Aleta! They are so charming. Best of luck at the show!!! bear_flower
Aeri

Board footer