Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

FiveRingsBlog.jpgNot wanting to offer any spoilers, I'm only posting a wee glimpse of this newest Potbelly Bear.  But I fear people think I've fallen off the bearmaking map, so it's important for me to post SOMETHING around now!  Please excuse the flagrant tease.  <she says, rubbing hands together with glee>

:)

I work really slowly, and almost all of my recent work (the last many months) has gone to Boyds, in the form of prototypes, or to magazines for possible publication (including my art doll Fleur, rejected for Lark's '500 Handmade Dolls,' and Art Doll Quarterly, which I haven't heard from so am expecting them to reject my Zetti submission.  Kinda getting used to rejection, I am.  Totally sucks.)

Here's another magazine submission I can't quite fully show, for Teddy Bear & Friends' upcoming "Twelve Days of Christmas" editorial spread.  She's heading east for her own photo shoot next week.  Can't give you her name or all will be revealed; sorry.

I'm excited to see the other pieces assembled for the shoot all in one place!

Thanks for your interest in my work,
Shel

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

She looks very sweet Shelli, I can't wait to see all of her!
hugs Kerren

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY sweet!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

What a sweet, sweet face this Christmas girlie bear has.  I look forward to seeing her in print ! ! !

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

don't get discouraged by Art Doll Quarterly. I submitted something to them back in Feb but only JUST heard back...after nudging them with an email in May  bear_ermm

Of course, the piece I really wanted published had gone to its new home in the UK by then - I couldn't stall mailing any longer!  bear_cry

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She is looking gorgeous, look forward to seeing her

Pauline

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

She looks beautiful! I can't wait to see her in TB&F.
Congrats on your contract with Boyds. You must be thrilled. I am thrilled to know someone famous!  bear_cool
Thanks for posting something for us to look at, I was just wondering where you were. It is good to see you are still making bears for us to fawn over. bear_original
Aeri

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Shelly , Great to see her...terrific face....such an expression. Mikki

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Completely adorable!!!! I can't wait to see all of her!

K Pawz Guest

OH Shel I can't wait to see the rest! She is gorgeous, or what I can see, but I am sure we will be blown away with the rest.

Hugs,
Krista

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Shelli she is another wonderful Potbelly creation  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer