Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

JambiOrangutan.jpgI thought it would be a good idea for the nominated tt members to show their entries to the Reader's Choice Awards here for all the other members who don't get to see the TBS magazine. Here's Jambi my orangutan who has been nominated in the furry friends section. Excuse the quality of the picture as i can't locate the original right now.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Wow Jane, he's lovely! I really love orang-utans (appart from the embarassing fact that I thought they were pronounced 'Orange-ut-on' until i was 11, and no one bothered to correct me  :redface: ) In face i was thinking of having a go at a male after finishing my Sloth: yours is lovely! I really like his hands, they're so lifelike.

Good luck!

puca bears puca bears

bluebottle_small.jpg
And mine......Bluebottle, the Bar Fly - he's in the minis.
Jane - your orang is brilliant - I'm sure you'll win again.......and Paula - what can I say - stunning!
This is my fifth TBS nomination, and probably my fifth "runner-up"!!!!!
huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Marie, 'Bluebottle the Bar Fly' is beautiful, why on earth do you put yourself down by thinking you will end up as a runner up, you silly billy he's great.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

GREAT Art work you guys !!!!

puca bears puca bears

AAAWWW - thanks, Melanie and Jane..... :hug:  :hug:
but I NEVER win this one!!!!! Still - I'm well chuffed to get the cover this month - and so is my other half - Kathy said that the bear would be re-photographed for the cover, but they've used Jeremy's pic!

There are some great entries in the competition - so GOOD LUCK to everyone...
huggies
Maria :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hi Jane, huge Congratulations to you!!!....you know how I feel about Jambi, he is absolutely exquisite in every way, such attention to detail.....just wonderful, wonderful, workmanship!  :clap:  :clap:   

Well, here's my bear, her name is Camille, and she has been nominated in the Bare Bear category.

Congratulations to all TT's who have also been nominated...and good luck everyone!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

bebbinbearscamille2.jpg

bebbinbearscamille1.jpg

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Copy-of-Copy-of-competition-4.JPGHere is my entry Albert . I was very pleased to be nominated as this is my first competition.

He has been nominated in the 'Furry Friends' category.  The standard is very high and someone not very far away has done a fantastic orangutan in  the same category!!

I am just pleased to be nominated. Well done to everyone else too  all the bears, and other creatures look great.

Good luck
Shelly.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

They are all gorgeous.  Really I couldn't decide which one.  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Wow, they are all AMAZING!!!  Congrats everyone again!!!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow!  Fabulous entries!  You all deserve awards!!!!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Wonderful entries everyone!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Congratulations!   :dance:  bear_wub  :hug:  Some absolutely stunning entries!

Kim Basta

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Beautiful entries, you all deserve awards, wonderful!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

ReadersChoice-NOST.jpg

Here is myne.  The name is Rosalinde and she is from my N.O.S.T.© (New Old Style Teds)series.  I just love making these "oldies".
Hope you like her.

Berta
www.threadteds.com

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

A big Congratulations to you all. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What terrific entries everyone!  I was really impressed with the standard of nominated entries for this competition.  It's the first time I've entered the Readers' Choice Awards and I really didn't know what to expect, or what would be expected! 

As Jane and I crossed over our threads (!) I'll add my 'Billy Buttons' to the esteemed company on this thread!  He has been nominated in the 'Bare Bears' category.

BillyButtonssupersize.jpg

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Wonderful entries everyone!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow o wow . . . all of those nominated creations are exceptional!  I would have an extremely hard time picking one winner and would give you all first place!  Excellent work, ladies!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

K Pawz Guest

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: You guys should be so very proud of yourselves, they are all amazing creations! Congratulations!

Hugs,
Krista

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Congratulations to all the finalists..I saw the whole list of entries in TBS today....I hope you all do well!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Fabulous entires ladies! :clap: Every one of you. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  This place ooozes with talent.
Jane you are the primate Queen!!! 

I have never heard of this competition.  Is there a website with more info?

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Congratulations again! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All the entries received a nomination that is well deserved.! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

wilma.jpgI just love all your entries girls!! Great job! :clap:
This is my nominee Wilma.

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Love all of them.  Lots of talent out there. Congratulations! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer