Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

puca bears puca bears

UMMMM - Jennie....yours was the Lady in Red..at least, that's what's in the magazine.....
and she is a real cutie!
huggies
Maria :hug:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

*BIG LAUGH* Thanks Maria! I haven't seen the magazine yet so I mistook my entry for the TBS with my Baerreport entry!  bear_tongue

puca bears puca bears

Me again....Tuesday night in Wald-Michelbach is "barenfreund club" night...so I took the new TBS along....MUCH oohing and aaahing over the bears, but JANE - everyone was totally gob-smacked and awestruck (?stricken ) with your needle-felting!!! Just thought you'd like to know!
And as an aside - Barenfreund club is a bit of a joke - most of them knit socks (!) - I could hardly contain myself when the "sock maniac" tonight admitted that her husband has some 200 pairs of socks...WHY???????????
huggies
Maria

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congrats to all the nominees!  Everyone's work is great!  :clap:  :clap:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I got my TBS magazine this morning , and I loved looking through the entries which are all so wonderful !  :thumbsup:
I wish you could all win with your fantastic work !
Hugs to All , Ruth  bear_flower  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations to you all.They are all great entries :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Laurie :hug:

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

200 pair of socks...  bear_wacko  how many sock monkeys that would make .. bear_grin

Berta

puca bears wrote:

Me again....Tuesday night in Wald-Michelbach is "barenfreund club" night...so I took the new TBS along....MUCH oohing and aaahing over the bears, but JANE - everyone was totally gob-smacked and awestruck (?stricken ) with your needle-felting!!! Just thought you'd like to know!
And as an aside - Barenfreund club is a bit of a joke - most of them knit socks (!) - I could hardly contain myself when the "sock maniac" tonight admitted that her husband has some 200 pairs of socks...WHY???????????
huggies
Maria

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Wow.... they are all great!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb Congratulations to all of you!!!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Absolutely fantastic works of art congratulations to each and everyone of you. How is this comp judged viewers!!!? :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Amazing work guys, certainly deserve there nominations  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

WOW- all of these entries are AMAZING!!!! I am sure glad I don't have to choose a winner as they are all winners in my mind. Well done Ladies!!!
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Wow, fabulous creations everyone!!!! You all deserve to win!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Each time I come back there are more great entries!  Oh they are just to die for.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

All Outstanding Amazing job!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

First off I will say how in awe I am Jane of your needle felting skills. bear_thumb
The extremely high standard of not only workmanship but also creativity in all these entries totally gobsmacks me.
Hanging out on TT I have become use to seeing work of a very high standard  but when competitions come around out comes the really SPECTACULAR creations.
                                                        I APPLAUD YOU ALL!!!!!!
                                                YOU ARE ALL TRUELY AMAZING ARTISTS bear_flower
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations to everybody, the creations are all wonderful, looking forward to my magazine to see them all and vote.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Warm wishes
Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awesome entries everyone. I'm so pleased that I started this thread as I know some members find it hard to get to see the magazine so it's great to share all the wonderful pictures so we can all enjoy.
Good luck every one!

Hugs Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

Serenity.JPGWOW well done everyone all the entries are just fantastic, good luck to all :clap:

This is my first year too and I was so excited this morning when the mag came through the door, i am so chuffed to be nominated  bear_original
This is Serenity and she is in the miniature bear section.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

WELL DONE EVERYONE...the entries are fab!!!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Congratulations to you all.

Splendid creations that bring smiles to peoples faces.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous work everyone, congratulations. :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WOWZA!  These are some truly fantastic, quality, beautiful, imaginative bears, ladies.  I'm totally and completely impressed.  Superb work!  And good luck to you all as the competition proceeds.  A very exciting time, no doubt, for you all.

Yay!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

well done to all of you,  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap:  :dance: Great entries all, they all look like winners to me. such talent goin on in tt.  Good Luck!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, no wonder all these creations were nominated . . . very stunning work from truly talented artists!!

Board footer