Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

tuppence-2.JPGToday I had a pick-me-up parcel arrive at my front door.  As I have been having quite a few down days of late, the postie caught me sitting on the front porch in my PJ's.  So what if it was 10.00am,  freedom to do, 

Here is my little Tuppence 2.  I have renamed her, Krista sent her to me all the way from Canada.  Even though it brought me to tears, she has cheered me up a little.

She is such a dear little puppy and not only reminds me of the original Tuppence but I am thankful for a friend like Krista, and all of you girls on TT.  You fellas too.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh she really is adorable.  She will make your heart full.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

For a minute there I thought someone had sent you a real dog!!!

What a lovely thing for Krista to do for you! But that's Krista all over!  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Denise she is beautiful, how kind of Krista to make her for you. Enjoy your new little friend and keep smiling.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

I have her sitting next to my Cavaleir Spaniel (another dog that sleeps all day and never cries, but it does breath though).

Tuppence 2's little eyes just seem to follow me around the room.. just love her..

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh my she's just so adorable  bear_wub  I'm sure she will lighten up your days - well done Krista, what a wonderful person you are  bear_flower

Hugs Ali x

I must add I did purchase little Tuppence 2, but Krista "made me an offer I couldn't refuse"

A quote from a famous movie, does anyone know which movie...?

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Denise tuppence is lovely  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

OMG that is so amazing, I am so silly I know but I was looking at the picture for ages and I still cant work out if it is real! Perfect work, I wish I could have one of these made as a cavalier king charles, AHHH I would cry with happiness! let me know if anyone makes one! I can let you use my kaytee as a model! xx
And tuppies teddies I so hope you start to feel better soon hun sending hugs your way  :rose:

One more thing! bear_grin  Is the lady that made this on here? would love to view more of her wonderful creations!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

tuppies teddies wrote:

I must add I did purchase little Tuppence 2, but Krista "made me an offer I couldn't refuse"

A quote from a famous movie, does anyone know which movie...?

I think that line comes from The Godfather, Denise.

The movie quote is correct, the godfather.  well done SueAnn

Kaytee,     Krista is on this forum, she makes fantastic doggies....  look for KPawz.....
I can highly recommend her work...

K Pawz Guest

How on earth did I miss this post the first time around is beyond me!!!!  bear_sad I am so happy you are so pleased with her Denise!!! Although yes  :redface: Denise did purchase her from me, but I like to give TT'er some special discounts bear_happy when they buy directly from me. Especially when they have so much sentimental value as this little girl did for Denise.

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer