Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

benjicopy.jpg

Including BENJI pictured above, here are just 3 of the bears I am taking to Hugglets...amongst others!!!!

goldbear1opy.jpg

MISS ANGELINA

Misscharlottecopy.jpg

LITTLE CHARLOTTE

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Yay!  More show bears at last!  I've been dying to see someone else's work!!!!  First one is cute as ninepence Jenny ... I think I'll have to come back later because you must be uploading the other two pics as I type!

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Paula and Ellen..I am frantically sewing....except now when I am uploading pictures to various places....

Ellen, I like Angelina..I love her linen coat....it suits her!!!

Two weeks.....aaaaaaaagh...I haven't even bought the doughnuts yet!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh...Oh...Oh....Jenny.....they are absolutely gorgeous..I love them all, but I think my favorite is Angelina

its the coat...so beautiful!!!

I'm still struggling with names...I find that the most difficult part...

Oh well back to it.......see you at the show..

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Yvonne..can't wait to see your bears...!!!!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow Jenny, gonna put an extra ticket on the lottery I think this week, I will be down to Hugglets before the door opens to buy all three, love them  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Absolutely beautiful  All of them.  Love your bears Jenny.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh Jenny they are so beautiful  bear_wub  I signed at Benji - I cooed over Angelina - but I lost my heart to Charlotte bear_wub

I wish I could make it to Hugglets and see them in the fur - I feel like a child that hasn't received an invite to THE party of the year  bear_cry  But these pictures are helping  bear_grin

Hugs Ali x

Lynn Wisconsin

Jenny they are all adorable, but I think Miss Angelina is my favorite.  Good luck at Hugglets!!!!

Lynn

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks girls...I really do appreciate your comments.... :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub TALK ABOUT MELT YOUR HEART bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks ladies....much appreciated!! :hug:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

They are absolutely stunning but I have to say Little Charlotte has won my heart bear_wub
I do so love all your bears, like Pauline I will have to cross fingers for the lottery, I am now glad I can't get to Hugglets, to stand in front of your stand and have to choose, thats the thing of nightmares, it would be just too hard :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

There's gonna be a crowd around your table fighting for these little beauties Jenny!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Oh Jenny, they are all absolutely stunning.  One day, I am going to fly across the waters to Mother England, and I am going to make sure I co-incide my trip with a Hugglets date.  I would be in heaven to see all these beautiful babies in the fur.  Can't wait to see more if you manage to take a breath!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Beautiful!  I love your bears and wish I was there to see them in person.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

They are all just gorgeous! I wish that I could be there

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Most prescious Jenny ! ! !   Angelina stole my heart too but they are all fantastic.

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Jenny,
They're absolutely wonderful. ..such diverse looks but all w/your unique look and incrediable craftsmanship. They have such appeal and "Soul." would love to visit them at Hugglets.
                                               Mikki

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I saw the first one and thought Lovely, saw the second and thought hmm  this one is gorgeous too, by the time the hird scrolled up I could really decide a favourite.
They are all lovely.

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks girls....I'm delighted you like them!! I have my work cut out now..I have 11 more to finish in 2 weeks...they're nearly there but it's all the fiddly bits now!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Angelina was also my favourite but all are to die for. Good luck at the show but my bet is they will all be snatched up by lucky new owners. I really love your bears
Hugs
Gail

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well Jenny I've tried a few times but a favourite I can't choose.  bear_wub  They are all beautiful as usuall! Good luck at Hugglets, not that you'll need it.  bear_thumb
I must take pictures of the bears, etc. that I will be taking.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Board footer