Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

MH-bBabysafepuddle.jpg

With all the babies being born around me I decided at Xmas to make a wee Puddle for new borns. Well it has taken me this long to get started, mean while all these babies have been born and havent received their Puddles....naughty wendy.... :redface:
So this is the first one finished. I had to pull my finger out because I became a 'Great Aunt' this week.
spotya's

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Its adorable bear_thumb  they are sure going to enjoy it .They will sure sell Best of Luck :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

oh every baby should have puddle  bear_wub (not just the one in their nappies!)  bear_grin

I can just picture it - two years time lots of little toddlers running around with their beloved puddle, abit tatty, abit grubby but soooooooo well loved  bear_wub

Hugs Ali x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

ooooh, snuggly Puddles ... what a great idea!  Real comfort Puddles ... nice one Wendy!  bear_thumb

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

ooh that looks lovely and squishy
hmmmm new babies ....
cat xxx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah, the Platy-Princess strikes again!  Nice work and so thoughtful of you think of the wee ones. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

chris009av Real Deal Bears

How sweet Wendy, he looks really cuddly bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Soo cute and snuggly!!! Great work  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I agree- what a cutie.  Congratulations on becoming a great Aunt!!!  I bet you'll be a wonderful great Aunt!
Danni

Board footer