Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hello,

ok, so I'm doing something I never thought I would do. I've started sewing simple critters to make baby toys for the baby that is soon to come out of me bear_whistle ! LOL

I'm finding it hard to find material though. A while ago I bought some fuzzy stuff off ebay and love it but no idea what it was so tough to buy more I guess.

But what I REALLY want is felt. Not the kind we make our pawpads out of, and not the cheap stuff you find in craft stores. More like the felt those large puppets are made of, or mascot costumes are made of.

Have you guys ever seen this stuff?? And if you have any idea where I can get it?? I'm assuming it's not going to be at my local fabric store, which kinda sucks anyway.

Thanks for any ideas you may have. Must fill the need to make baby toys.......................... bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

kunin felt has a huge range and god quality.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Heather! would yu be abe to post a picture so we can see a sample. I more or less have an idea of what you want.but I would need to see it.  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

http://www.kuningroup.com/

They are actually about an hour from my house! They made the loopy felt that Mimzy is made of. They supply craft stores, fabric store, etc. It's mostly polyester if I recall. They have a new line out made from recycled plastic.

Plush felt isn't my thing but they sent me a huge box of samples for using their material for Mimzy and some of it looks interesting....

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

sweet links, thanks guys!!!!

Board footer