Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Chuck-in-CupTT.jpgChuck-O-Lut-fullTT.jpgOkay, here's a couple of pics of my Ronald McDonald House Charity Auction piece.  This is T.T. Chuck O'Lut ... a 10 inch tipped mohair teddy who thinks he is a Triple Thick Chocolate Milkshake of all things!!! 

Chuck is wearing a collectible Ronald McDonald 50th Anniversary pin on a bright red sash around his neck and loves to sit in a McDonald's cup.    Occasionally he will rest beside the cup and dream of candy sprinkles.

Sue, I almost forgot about the auction entirely.  Woke up early one morning and just knew I had missed the deadline.   Fortunately I did have a week to get him ready and he should have arrived in Albany, NY today ... I hope he didn't melt along the way ... ha.

Wanda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Such a cutie, Wanda, and very creative!!  Chuckie should bring big bucks!!   :clap:   :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

oooh Wanda, it's so lovely to see you posting again.  Your bears have "it" 

This one is no exception, he is exceptional!

I'm sure he will bring in the big bucks also!

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awesome work, Wanda.  I love your little cubs so much.

Can somebody tell me more about this charity auction to which you refer?  Thanks!

Board footer