Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

For those of you who make little girl bears and dress them do you put underwear on them?  I've just started dressing my mini girls and don't know if they need panties or not.  I don't put them on my faeries but of course everyone knows faereis are kind of naughty anyway  bear_grin

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

I'd say about half the little girl bears wear undies, and half do not. But about 98% of collectors check. :)

Mindy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only made a few dressed bears... but no... they have gone "commando"

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
MKinsey/TBF wrote:

I'd say about half the little girl bears wear undies, and half do not. But about 98% of collectors check. :)

Mindy

:crackup:  bear_laugh  :crackup:  bear_laugh  :crackup:  bear_laugh  :crackup:  bear_laugh

Cheryl bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Mine have bare bums too ha ha!! I never thought to cover them up and yes I have seen collectors turn them upside down come to think of it.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Warm wishes
Pauline

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

LOL!!! You guys are so funny! Mindy....LOL! I'm sure your absolutely right!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

LOL! I had not thought of putting undies on a girl bear bear_grin  and didn't even think that collectors would check,but from now on I will. I will get my bear girls out and start measuring to make sure they are proberly dressed. You got me thinking,how am I going to put undies on my open bears? :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Spring-girl-bear-017-400pix.jpg:crackup:  Never thought about it ...Naughty me !!! I don't make very many girls...but this one is naughty !!! Peek a boo I see you !!!

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

You guys are hysterical :crackup:  Now I really don't know what to do...guess some will have undies and others will go commando...let the buyer beware!

Jude

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

LOL! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   Mindy, I never knew 98% of collectors check for undies.

Jude, Naughty faeries... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Laurie, commando bears!! LMAO :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Did you guys know that Disney's Daisy Duck has been banned in an East Coast state because she does not wear any bottoms, or underwear?  Don't feathers count?! bear_wacko

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

For Pete's Sake!!!  Haven't they anything better to do than ban Daisy Duck?!  bear_wacko

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh! Judyyou made my day!  undies or naughty:crackup: she is just beautifuL.  How tall is she? Is she telling us with that expression that she is missing something ?:crackup:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer