Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

I know I've already asked about this but I still don't get it :doh:   I'm still not able to load more than 1 picture at a time into the Teddy Bear & Friends section.  I have even printed out the instructions and no luck.  It says to save, but save where.  If I go into File on my tool bar I can't use the save, just the save as.  If I go into Edit I can't find anything to edit bear_sad   Can someone please help a mature  bear_whistle (old) lady with this.  I need someone to take me by the hand and lead me step by step.

thanks,

Jude

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Hi!  Hopefully I can help!!

When you have completed your listing with your one picture, you then press 'submit'. 

Your listing will then be published to Teddy Talk.  People will be able to see your listing at this point. 

However, you go to your listing straightaway and press 'edit' (appears in the bottom right-hand corner of your post I think). 

You then have a chance to edit your post. 

The button 'Img Upload' will now be available. 

Leave everything as it is, simply use the 'Img Upload' button to add more pictures as you would in other posts. 

Hopefully this will work!!

Samantha xx

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

I tried what Samantha suggested and it worked for me, have you given it a try yet?

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

Oh yes it worked... I got so excited I forgot to post here but I posted under the pics of Gatherers. :redface:

Jude

Board footer