Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

I have been browsing the showcase section and am so amazed by the wonderful work on there, I saw Jennie's ferret totally amazing and I wondered has anyone else made a ferret?
Or the one thing I would love to see is a cavalier king charles to see one made by one of you talented people would melt my heart, id have to sell my real one to buy it! just kidding NEVER! Id have to sell something...erm the husband!?! bear_shocked
xxx
brad-1.jpg my bradley

K Pawz Guest

I have made a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, but I sold him a while ago, I will see if I can find a picture of him for you.

Hugs,
Krista

K Pawz Guest

Here is a link to his original post here on TT
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=13543

Hugs,
Krista

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Hey there! Thanks for your nice words about my ferret :-) It was my first one but since a few days ago I have made two more... can't stop doing them now  bear_original
illern1.jpg

My real life ferrets, Leah, Luke and Tiger. A plush ferret can never be as cute as the orignals  bear_wub
illrar1.jpg

K Pawz Guest

OMG those ferrets are adorable, and the ones you have made too Jennie, love them bear_wub

Hugs,
Krista

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

Krista your cavalier is so so so so so lovely bear_original it looks just like my little rosie! I would have been so upset if she had been on sale now! I would have sat watching the bidding wishing I could join in! She is so perfect, will you be making any more?
Jennie I WANT HIM!! Oh he is so amazing, I love love love want want NEED HIM!
you are both so talented, I love your real ferrets too! I only have two, Bradley (on this post at the start) and squiggle, they are little angels and I love them so much, Squiggle is an albino ferret wonder what he would look like if you made him? you couldn't use him as a model mind you! he never sits still!
I love both of your work will go and look at what else you have done! I know I will fall in love with them all!! xxxx
squ.jpgPicture100-1.jpg

Board footer