Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

baott2.jpgbaott1.jpgRosie,a baby giraffe is one of my Biggie Felties,approx. 9"laying down. Softly sculpted natural wools over a wire armature with hand tinted colored glass eyes, individually applied eyelashes, hand shaded pastel and watercolor detail. She's wearing her favorite pink chiffon ribbon.
                                                                                                        Thanks, Mikki

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

OH WOW Rosie is so perfect bear_original Look at those eyes such a cute little face her little legs and pretty little ribbon I really like her a lot you should be so proud, Who ever she goes to live with is very lucky and should treasure her forever! xx
PS I just went on your website I love Opie, Opossum bless so cuuuttteee! as are all the rest! xx

chris009av Real Deal Bears

AAwww what a darling Mikki, I love the way you have her laying down  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic work Mikki...You are so clever at capturing expression in the faces of your creations....I think that is just about the hardest thing to do..and not everyone can manage it. It sets your work apart... :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ...it's what makes it special!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awwww she is beautiful, love her soulful expression  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Hi Mikki,
Rosie is wonderful she has such a lovely expression, very realistic.  I especially like the fact she's made over wire which allows her to be posistioned.  Great work  bear_original

Bethel, Ohio
kaytee576 wrote:

OH WOW Rosie is so perfect bear_original Look at those eyes such a cute little face her little legs and pretty little ribbon I really like her a lot you should be so proud, Who ever she goes to live with is very lucky and should treasure her forever! xx
PS I just went on your website I love Opie, Opossum bless so cuuuttteee! as are all the rest! xx

Thank you for the kind words regadrding Rosie and thank you for visiting my website.
                                                                                                    Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
chris009av wrote:

AAwww what a darling Mikki, I love the way you have her laying down  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thanks, Chris..... Iher pose just worked.
                                        Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
jenny wrote:

Fantastic work Mikki...You are so clever at capturing expression in the faces of your creations....I think that is just about the hardest thing to do..and not everyone can manage it. It sets your work apart... :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ...it's what makes it special!

Jenny,
THANK YOU.... An awesome compliment. It's the part of creating I love.
                              Appreciate it,Jenny,
                                                    Mikki

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous work Mikki, congrats.  :clap:   So realistic.  :clap:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

bear_wub Love your felties Mikki and this one is no exception!  bear_thumb 

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Mikii I love your baby giraffe! She is wonderful and lovely  bear_wub

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Beautiful work!!  You really bring these critters alive!!!  I love her!!! bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Mikki, she's a delight.  Having just completed my first needlefelted project, I can really respect how much effort and time went into making a NINE INCH giraffe!  She's absolutely perfect.

bear_flower

Bethel, Ohio
valewoodbears wrote:

Awwww she is beautiful, love her soulful expression  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Pauline, Thank you...........
Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
bearsofbath wrote:

Hi Mikki,
Rosie is wonderful she has such a lovely expression, very realistic.  I especially like the fact she's made over wire which allows her to be posistioned.  Great work  :)

Thank you.... Appreciate it.  Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
bearlysane wrote:

bear_wub Love your felties Mikki and this one is no exception!  bear_thumb 

Thanks, Sandi...Loved your Forest Elves series,especially Acorn..........Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
bearsofbath wrote:

Hi Mikki,
Rosie is wonderful she has such a lovely expression, very realistic.  I especially like the fact she's made over wire which allows her to be posistioned.  Great work  :)

Carol, Thank you.......Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
Federbärchen wrote:

Mikii I love your baby giraffe! She is wonderful and lovely  :love:

Thank you.... Appreciate your input....Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
samanthapotter wrote:

Beautiful work!!  You really bring these critters alive!!!  I love her!!! :love:

S. Thank you for seeing that...to me they're all real.............Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
Shelli wrote:

Mikki, she's a delight.  Having just completed my first needlefelted project, I can really respect how much effort and time went into making a NINE INCH giraffe!  She's absolutely perfect.

:rose:

Shelli, Thank you...love the bigger ones,can really get into the detail.  Really appreciate your thoughts .... quite a compliment. Mikki

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Your work is so perfect, love the baby and her pink ribbon:love:  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Marion  bear_original

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

She'll be snapped up in no time!! LOVE her!

Katy Too says 'Hi'!  bear_smile

Bethel, Ohio
bearkidz wrote:

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Your work is so perfect, love the baby and her pink ribbon:love:  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Marion  :)

Marion....thank you.........Mikki

Bethel, Ohio
Pumpkin & Pickle Bears wrote:

She'll be snapped up in no time!! LOVE her!

Katy Too says 'Hi'!  :teddybear:

Gemma, Thank you............... Hope so,She needs a GOOD HOME.Mikki

Board footer