Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Janet those candy cane skiis are adorable.  Just perfect.

Here's a Santa Bear named 'Clause'.  I'm working on an elf bear right now too.  He won;t be done until after Christmas I'm afraid.

CLAUSE_01.jpg

shellylampshire Lampshire Originals
West Bloomfield, Mi.

I put my chocolate Moose in the gallery, wondering if it is too late to post my Cinnamon Bun, finished today.  I was late due to power outage that lasted 2 weeks!
Thanks
SHel Lampshire

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello, love everybody's yummy bears.  Here is my one, it is not like my usual bears at all as I am very traditional but I sometimes do throw in a different one if I feel like a change.  His name is Humbug (no surprise there).  I will bob him into the challenge gallery too.

Paulinehum_1.jpghum_2.jpg

Warm wishes
Pauline

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

CoconutIceLFO.jpgI know this challenge finished in December, but I thought I would post my Coconut Ice here anyway...as the saying goes...better late than never!  :crackup:

This is a new "almost traditional" design and the first for the upcoming BAO show. I still have add accessories, but I just haven't found the right thing yet.

EDIT: Well BAO was cancelled, but I found the right accessories and she sold today, 24 May, to a lovely lady in San Francisco.

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

humbug and coconut ice are fantastic
well done guys
wow it really works as i could actually smell each goodie as i looked at the bears ....

or perhaps i am just pregnant and odd !!!

cat xxxx

Board footer