Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

It's been one whole month now that I haven't had a cigarette. YAY   :dance: :dance: :dance:

So, normally so far, I wouldn've spend $200 on smokes this month. ( I KNOW!!)
So I just went out and bought a bunch of glass eyes and mohair for my smoking money. Guilt free!!!
I think this is the best part about quitting, saving up and spending the cash!! LOL

Okay, so I just wanted to brag.

Thanks for reading.
Heather

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

:hug: Horray!  I am the only person in my immediate family that has never smoked, one because the smell makes me sick  :redface: and two because I have asthema. 

Congrats!!!!  :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Hurray for Heather!

k010.gif

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Good Job Heather!!!! It's kinda like found money isn't it!!!!

Beary truly,
Kim Basta

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yay Heather!  Continue to keep those fingers busy sewing instead of smoking. bear_thumb bear_smile bear_thumb bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower :clap: :clap: :dance: :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yeah for Heather!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

Wish I could find a habit to give up so I could afford more supplies guilt free  bear_grin  bear_grin

:hug: and blessings,Shari.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Good for you Heather...that is a huge accomplishment and you should be so proud...

Now go buy bear supplies with glee!!!! :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Heather,

that is fantastic, hang in there, it might be tough going for awhile but healthwise it will be worth all the effort in the end, plus you'll have a big stash of bear supplies, good on you!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: and a big plus you'll get back your sense of smell, my husband gave it up about 12 years ago, and that was one of the main things he noticed, goodluck!!
hugs,
Denise.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WAY TO GO HEATHER!!!!!

Hip hip hooorayyyyyy yippppeeeeeeee

The gollies say they are PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

IF TOOTING YOUR OWN HORN IS WHAT IT TAKES, TOOT AWAY GIRL!

:P
Dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Heather, that is stupendous!!  Soooo proud of you!  A big standing O!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: And you deserved a reward like mohair and bear supplies!!  Go for it!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Heather, That is wonderful! :dance: bear_laugh bear_laugh Jenn

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_thumb Way to go!  bear_thumb

Your closets will be bursting with bear making goodies in no time!
All kinds of good reasons to quit smoking, eh?

Hmmm.... perhaps if I gave up all the chocolate I eat........... counting on fingers......... I'd have $200 at the end of the month too! Heather, you just may be an inspiration! Although I know smoking is a lot tougher to quit.... been there!

Good for you! You go girl!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

:hug: Daphne

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: :dance: Woohoo, Heather!!  :clap: :clap:

Eileen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Yay yay yay!!!!!  Good on you Heather bear_original   bear_thumb :clap: I know it must be soooo hard...not a smoker but know how many times my sister has tried to quit.  Keep strong  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good, good, good for you, Heather!  What a spectacular achievement.  I'm really proud of, and for, you.   :clap:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Daphine, Silly girl! Chocolate is ba hard vice to give up. bear_laugh still have not quit completely bear_grin Tried to go without for 6months made it 6weeks.  I shook uncontroled because of caffine withdrawl.  Now I don't eat as much!  hee hee! Jenn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

A big congratulations hug to you Heather.  That is such a wonderful accomplishment !  You should be so proud.   Keep it up ! :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!! Good job Heather !!  bear_thumb bear_smile :pray:
You should be very proud :hug: and now you can use $200.00 per month for bear stuff and your self !  bear_wub bear_smile :rose:

Hugs/Marie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congratulations and celebrations!   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well done Heather. Keep up the good work, I'm so proud of you.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Please show us what you make from the supplies that you buy.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Jane

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Good job!  Keep up the good work!   :clap: :teddybear:

Chrissie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Heather - that is wonderful!
Just think that all the money you save and to be able to buy Bear supplies
and have something that you can see for your money - Well done.

Hugs
Carolyn

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Yeah Heather - good for you!!! Can you send me the name of that book that helped you stop ..would like to show it to a couple of my kids!

Marion

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Aww, thanks guys. I needed that.
I'll take the motivation where I can get it, and you guys are a great source.
Well, that and all the mohair I get to buy now!!

"Wish I could find a habit to give up so I could afford more supplies guilt free "
You're way too funny Shari. You could always give up eating!! LOL bear_grin bear_grin

Heather

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great news Heather  bear_thumb

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I tried giving up food but it seems it's the rest of the family that drive up the grocery bill and if I gave up food,I wouldn't have enough strength to make bears.Hmm,maybe I could invent a pill that filled you up while making you feel like you just ate whatever you wanted with hardly any calories and cost next to nothing.Now see,I'm hungry and that's what happens,I can't think straight.I'd end up with wonky looking bears with extra appendages or something..Must go find food......

Pages:

Board footer