Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi my Dear friends. (Who mean more to me than you know!) I am so very sorry for not giving my comments and admiration for all the wonderful creations that I see on the Bears For Sale site. You people just amaze me!!! bear_wub

I have been a bit of a wreck for a few weeks now not only feeling like aI have been run over by a truck...but trying to realign my web site!! bear_rolleyes We changed web hosts and when the transfer happened the entire site went to POT! Not the smoking type? :doh: Anyway, I have been trying to fix it and change it a bit because in the transfe I lost half of my graphics.  :hug: I am a complete idiot when it comes to HTML coding and website construction so for the past 4 nights I have not even gone to bed!

Anyway it is passable and I hope not to see HTML language for a while!! Hewww

I missed you lovely ladies so much!!!!!!!! I love what you have all created and I just wanted to let you know I will never be silent again!  :twisted: DONT YOU WISH? :D

I adore you people and thank God ever day for all of you in my life!!!

Love you guys! :teddybear:

Many Hugs Louise

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Aww, Louise, I feel for you on many levels!  :hug:

Health struggles are so challenging and can be frustating and exhausting to get through. You are strong and a trooper and deserve lots of hugs and praise for continuing to march on!  :clap:  :hug:  :thumbsup:

Now the website thing.....  :doh:  bear_angry Arrrgh! Been there. Changing hosting companies is so scary and I too lost my site and had to rebuild. That was after switching hosting companies 3 times until one of them really did host the extensions for my design software although they said they all did and one of them corrupted my files. We won't go there. Anyway, I had many sleepless nights and crossed eyes and an aching neck and shoulders trying to rebuild. What a relief when it was all done!  :dance:

So glad you are back as we have indeed missed you and your uplifting and encouraging words and wonderful knowledge!  :)

Big  bear_smile  :hug: to you!
Daphne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

No problem, Louise . . . we're just so glad your absence wasn't caused by another round of ill health!!!  :hug:  Good for you in getting your website up and running again . . . proud of you!!  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb Okay, we're ready for posts by Louise - yea!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yeah Louise, down but not out and there's the spirit!  No apologies needed, I don't think anyone will mind, we love you and we want whatever is the very best for you-  and surely the stress of a disrupted web site, YIKES!

I try to pretend that mine doesn't exist.... :D

Glad you are back-and yes yes yes we want you to chatter away- like I said
we love you and Garnet!

bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:hug: I'm glad you're back, Louise  :hug:

Your website looks terrific--I love the blue and brown!  :clap:

Eileen

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

You guys are just so awesome. As the tears run down my cheek I just want to say I appreciate my teddy bear friends so very much and I love you all!!!

Hugs Louise and Garnet

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Louise, I think I speak for every one here when I say we missed you around here!  you take care of yourself :hug:  Love you Sweetie!  Jenn

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Louise welcome back and no need for apologies  :hug:
Your website is fantastic and I love the soft colors blue, white, brown, very lovely as your bears.  bear_smile bear_wub :rose:

Hugs/Marie

Densteds Densteds
Website

Welcome back Louise!!!! wowie!! I just love your website, fantastic job..good on ya!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

big hugs,
Denise.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Well done you - your website is lovely!   :clap:

You are not a dolt - boy I search the internet for a living, however I'm USELESS when it comes to HTML - by website is a lovely fill in the boxes type jobby so I don't have to learn that stuff.  Unfortunately I have a new browser (IE has had a fit on my computer) and so I now have to do all my ebay auctions in html - hence their somewhat haphazard appearance....I am so impressed by what you have achieved.

Give yourself a pat on the back   :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Louise, we all missed you so much! Your website is looking great and I just love little Lola, she is sooooooo
cute.

:hug: Jane.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

looking ford to seeing your new web site fran

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Louise,

Glad that you are back with us and I took a look at your web-site and what a lovely site.
The colours are really adorable. Best of luck with that.
Don't be burning the midnight oil too much

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Louise you GOT it!!!!!!!! :dance:  So glad the directions made sense LOL!  Your site looks wonderful!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Louise, your site looks great, hoping your back to better health take it easy.  bear_happy

Board footer