Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

I am thankful for my husband, who is so supportive of me in all my endeavors.  He has been a rock of strength for me the last few months following the very tragic death of my ex-husband.  He loves my two older sons and treats them as if they were his own.  He works hard to give us everything we could ever want or need.  I am also thankful for my three wonderful sons.  I am thankful for my wacky dad, who keeps coming up with new ideas and projects for my home.  And I am thankful that everyone in my family is healthy and happy.  What are you thankful for today?

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Connie, I was just thinking the same thing!!
The greatest blessing I have are my wonderful husband, my sons, and all the rest of my family.
I am also very thankful for my good friends and my new teaching job.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

My faith, my honey and my life.  Everything else is whipped creme on top.

I can hardly believe I HAVE the hubby I have, he too is supportive of every harebrained idea I have.

I think sometimes he is supportive with only half his brain, but compared to some of my ideas that's half more than than mine! bear_wacko

gollyhugs

dilu

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

My husband, our little Tiffani, and the rest of our family.
And above all we are all in good health and very happy! bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hubby, the fact my Dad is still with us, Mom, our dogs and the abilities and talents God has given me.

Our home (a roof), our full pantry (food to eat), the items in my closet (clothes & shoes).

The woods in our backyard and all of the amazing animals in it.

My beary special friends, extended family and the special people who take care of my Grandmother (I don't know how they do it!).

Sometimes I'm even thankful for the internet!!!! bear_grin

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am Thankful for my husband and family.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I am thankful for my husband and beautiful daughter and son and my lovely parents and family.
Also the many blessings that I have received in this life - we always need to be reminded
of these very precious things in life.

Thanks Connie for bringing up this thread.

It is Friday here and my husband and I have just been out to lunch and it is almost the weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!

hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

after just going through a really bad time with illness, I'm one of those people that you just want to slap who go around saying how much they love everyone and everything lol.  look at that blade of grass haha.  so today, I'll just mention the three things that pop into my head, my puppy Pippin 21.jpg
the sweet smell of my gardenias that are now blooming, and the internet, after having a fun morning chatting to a friend about things like kath and kim lol bear_grin

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

I am thankful for my husband, family, friends and pets.
I am thankful that I am healthy and happy.
I am thankful that I live here and not in a war torn country.
I am thankful that I don't really want for anything, and that I am able to work at something I love as a job.   

(And I am thankful that I made it through yesterday with cooking turkeys and figuring out html.  bear_wacko )

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Cute doggie, Sarah.  And I am thankful that everyone tried to eat my turkey gravy yesterday without complaint even though it was lumpy and gelatinous and oily and downright horrendous!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

MY God, My Family, My Friends, My Freedom, this was the best Thanksgiving I can remember in a long long time.
It really made me grateful for all the special things. If sat and thought of all the bad things I would never move, but I always can think of something good and get going and this day was one of the best!!!
all our families have been through hard times, health, money, etc. but I am so grateful for my little family, my little home, and the Great God of Heaven who continually blesses me despite myself!!!

Board footer