Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Somehow a whole pagwe dropped off....sorry about that ladies who are floating in the cybersphere; bear_wub

however I have you back on the list and am sending out a new revised list......

I am told that there are some weird looking characters at the bottom? :crackup:

Since I can't see them I can't fix them.....It might be the Mac transfering data to PC's???  I have no idea, but I will ask Quy who used to be a mac guy himself.

I wish I could blame the errors on the computer, but I am kind stuck since I don't really know the system so very well

IF you absolutely cannot read it I will resend to you, but try and make it out, or ask about a particular name and I can send that to you......

bear_thumb
They are coming to put in the "industrial" strength and size shelving today......We're talking stuff that can hold some serious weight....thank heavens, as we all know, mohair and fabric may look light and fluffy but it can weight a ton.....so I will try and check in as frequently....as soon as I resend this stuff..... bear_wacko  bear_wacko

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I have things like this cropping up in the addresses Wonks...L0K 2G0
 CANADA
Help!
PenPen
bear_tongue

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Pen  I have moved you as your name and addy insisted on spreading out over the page and not staying put when sent, even though it looks nice and neat when I check onit......odd that you would be going off on tangents, dontcha think? :crackup:

I thought maybe you needed more room so I moved you to the bottom off that page....the one that went missing.....I shall send it to you now and hope for the bearybest bear_wacko  bear_cry  bear_wacko

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Have they all been sent out yet Dilu as I haven't received anything yet? bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I haven't heard from you Dillykins...did you miss me out?  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

K Pawz Guest

I think you guys are right on the Mac versus PC thing I have seen it quite a bit lately too.....standing by for the updated list..

Hugs,
Krista

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

I think my list has gone MIA too, can't seem to find it anywhere maybe the dust bunnies got it and dragged it under the bed. bear_grin
I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if it turns up
Hugs Deborah

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

The revised list came through OK Wonks  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
Do i have to send a card to any 5 people or the 5 above me on the list or 5 below me on list (i'm at the bottom so i dunno how that would work but what the heck, you know what i mean)???
PenPen
bear_tongue

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

In the past I believe, we've sent them to the 5 people directly below us.  So for you Penny dear, you would send them to the five people at the top of the list...that way noone gets missed.

Is this correct Dilu?    bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sorry, Dilu, I know you want some peace and quiet with the Gollies off to get a Christmas tree, but I didn't get a list.

Maybe someone could send me a final list...please. bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I don't have ANY list from you yet, Dilu!  Don't forget me!  I want to play!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I haven't yet recieved any list either bear_noexpression

AndreaM

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

We are so impatient when Dilu has so much to do looking after those gollies bear_flower By the way is the list nearly finished yet :twisted:  bear_tongue  bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

Board footer