Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Actually, you can see her head on the pillow in the bottom left cabinet!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Ok I am going to show our tree.  I always love it because the colour and the ornaments.  The girls decorate our tree  so there is no Martha Stewart Looks here LOL.  Most of the things on the tree are handmade.
I will try and add one of it at night.
2099276716_35800df64d.jpg

I also decorate the ceiling

2099276402_777aceacab.jpg

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Love this thread!!!!  Mine is going up on Wednesday when my niece will come over for her week before Christmas.  Can't wait!!!!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Wow, Bronwyn , your ceiling is our first!! And the crackers are on the tree!!
Instead of all opening them at a meal, one could invite their guests to take/pull one as they leave!!!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

On Christmas day we move the crackers to the table, but they are too pretty to leave in the box.  It also lets us discard some bulky packaging before the day.
MY father always used to decorate the ceiling we often would wake in the morning to find the decorations up. It was always like walking into a wonderland.  I am slowly gathering more decorations over time and will string more around the house.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I finally got around to taking pictures of my tree . . . and my doggies enjoying the tree.  Notice my treasured snowbear from last year's ornament swap made by Tracy Lee.

tree_at_night_Small.jpg tre_top_half1_Small.jpgtree_w_flash_Small.jpgdoggies_Small.JPG

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Bron: So glad you finally added your tree...the girls have done a wonderful job of decorating it this year!  bear_wub  I love the ceiling decos too. We used to do ours, but now with all the ceiling fans it's a bit difficult.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Sarah: Looking forward to your addition!

Patty: Love the way you have added all your bears ... they look almost life like in the glow of the lights!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bear_wub Beautiful pictures! I look forward to popping in here everyday.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

IMG_2352.JPGIMG_2350.JPGIMG_2354.JPGHi all. Just finishing bits of painting today, then thats it. We bought this house nearly a year ago, its kept us busy renovating it. I've got three trees, as I want this to be a nice first christmas here. Next year when the gardens sorted I'd like one outside.

Amanda: Your trees look beautiful and it's lovely that each one is decorated differently...I'll look forward to seeing next year's outside effort!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Aww...no new trees today. bear_sad
With 1511 views so far I really thought we would have a few more trees up today.
Come on girls, I'm sure we have more trees to share.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  don't have one up yet.  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sonya..... I'm coming to live with you.... OK???? You won't even notice me amongst all the bears!
Tami said it.... Teddy Bear Heaven!!!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'm working on it ... I just have to convince my son that he really does want to go out into the garden in sub-zero temperatures after a long day at work, to saw off the bottom of the tree trunk ...  :pray:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

xmas-lights.jpgteds-xmas.jpgw-tree-1.jpggr-tree.jpgSandi ,I've got one (two , three !  bear_grin )
I'm afraid a tree at Christmas wouldn't be enough - the green one has pride of place in the lounge , and the
new white one has turned my dining room in to a fairy grotto ! The other pic is my tiny "rustic" one on top of the
dining room dresser ; under it are my new babies who have come to spend all their future Christmases with me !
From (L to R) Samantha P , Tina J , and Clare DT . Don't they look just adorable ? Thank you so much ladies  bear_wub
I have also included my Hubby's creative close-up !!

Festive mini hugs , Ruth  bear_smile

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Ruth,
The tiny tree on your dresser is adorable!  And what treasures you have sitting underneath!  The family of bears look so happy together.  This is the tree in our lower level.  Still working on the main tree............  Just wanted to show the adorble teddy ornament I received from Tami E in our own exchange last year.  She is so talented....   :clap:  :clap:   And a copy of the one I gave her. 

P1010027_Large_Web_view.jpg

P1010015_Large_Web_view.jpg

P1010014_Large_Web_view.jpg

Sue Ann and Paula: You better get a wriggle on, Christmas will be upon you quicker than you think!  :crackup:  It's only twelve days away. GULP!

Ruth: I love them all, they are gorgeous...the white one really does look magical! And those little bears...well what can I say? I can see why you ended up buying the two Samantha Potter bears, I wouldn't have been able to decide which I liked best either! They all look very sweet sitting under the tree, you're a very lucky girl.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Connie: That's not your main tree? Wow! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Those ornaments are beautiful...I also noticed your daisies, do they signify anything special?  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Oh this was so nice to wake up to this morning...thanks girls!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Merry Christmas To All From The Carrick House

0a1achristmas.jpg

You can see by the lovely pictures of Christmas trees and warm and cozy homes that we are all very blessed.

Hugs And A Beary Merry Christmas

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Haha, how fun.  I love Christmas!  Great trees everyone!  I'll post pics of our tree when I get home.  I think my parents are waiting to put it up until then anyway. 

Ruth, I understand having tons of ornaments!  We have too many to put them all on the tree!  Our tree is always full.

For now, here are some pics from my apartment at college. 
Here's the tiny tree I put up in our living room
apartment020-1.jpg

Not a tree, but here are some of the paper snowflakes I made.  It's what I do when I need a mindless break from studying.  My roommate put up the lights.
myroom8-2.jpg

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ah Katrina ; your teeny tree - bless !  bear_smile
I just love those snowflakes .... even humble pieces of paper can be beautiful !  :clap:  :clap:
Festive hugs , Ruth

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Amys_Xmas_Tree.jpgMantel.jpgBear_Tree.jpg
I finally got to take pictures of my trees.  I have 2, one big one in my living room & one smaller own that is decked out only in teds in my sunroom. I also am including on of my fireplace.
Amy

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Sue Ann and Paula: You better get a wriggle on, Christmas will be upon you quicker than you think!    It's only twelve days away. GULP!

LOL!  Sandi, I'm getting there!  My son went out into the freezing night after work yesterday to saw off the bottom of the tree and it's now standing in the living room, with lights ... but no baubles!  Now I have to be patient and wait for my daughter to come home from work tonight to decorate the tree!  She won't forgive me if I do it without her!  bear_tongue   

I will have my completed tree ready to photograph tomorrow ... yippeeeee!!!!!  :dance:

Ruth, your little rustic tree is absolutely gorgeous and those bears ... so perfectly displayed!  In fact, all the trees on this thread are beautiful - it's so heart warming to share them with you all.  By the way, I absolutely love those pretty circular quilt mats you US girls use to place your trees on, I haven't seen them used in the UK ... I'd love to be able to make one!

Louise: Another pretty tree and I love all the stockings and prims on the mantle!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Katrina: That's a lovely wee tree and the paper snowflakes look great on the window. Well done!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Amy: More great trees. Love the slender one with all the bears. I wish we had slender trees here in Oz, then maybe, just maybe, I'd be able to squeeze another in here in my studio.  bear_grin  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All Bear wrote:

By the way, I absolutely love those pretty circular quilt mats you US girls use to place your trees on, I haven't seen them used in the UK ... I'd love to be able to make one!

Paula: If you can make bears, you can certainly make a tree mat!  :crackup: I'm throwing down the gauntlet, yep a Paula challenge for 2008.
For the time being, I will look forward to seeing your tree tomorrow with great anticipation! Now we just have to nudge Sue Ann!  bear_grin

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Thanks Ruth and Sandi! bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Each and every one of these trees and decorations are so wonderful and unique.  It is so neat to see how everyone decorates.   Love all those bears & dolls  in the pictures too.  There are some wonderful collections.  .Our tree will be up this weekend I hope.   I am so inspired now (and jealous)   bear_whistle

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Thanks.... I love Christmas. I got a little behind this year & my husband insisted that we NOT put up my village. I'll post a picture aof a former village if I get a chance.

Sandy...If you want a skinny tree, I'll buy one & send it to you. Trees are already 1/2 off here. 75% off after New Year.

HHFN,
Amy

Board footer