Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

That would be an incredibly tough call! Thanks for including my tree on your list Ebony. :redface:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Sandi, your daughter is beautiful!! I love sepia photos.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a beautiful young lady is Ebony!  Congrats Ruth and all you ladies who made the short list!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Ebony2.jpg

ruth wrote:

Your grandaughter is so sweet Sandi ! How lovely of her to choose my tree too !  bear_smile To think all the "men" in my house
were less than impressed with it - ha ha I'll show them !!  bear_grin
I hope everybody here has had a peaceful Christmas , and enjoys a wonderful ,"Happy New Year" too . Sandi , do I get permission to keep
my tree up all year now ??  bear_smile
Festive Hugs , Ruth xx

Yes Ruth you can keep it up all year!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Tammy wrote:

I'm flattered to have made the short list !! How cool is that- Thanks Ebony.  I could never pic a fav as they really are so different  and wonderful.

Ebony is a very pretty teen- I'll have to show her pic to my 14 yr. old son  :whistle:

Tammy, I'll pass the message on, but right now she's more interested in the arts than boys!  bear_grin
And somehow I think that maybe a blessing for her mother!
:crackup:

Tami E wrote:

Sandi, your daughter is beautiful!! I love sepia photos.

Thanks Tami, but Ebony is my grandaughter ... my daughter took the photo. But you are right she is beautiful ...  and clever too. She plays the flute and dances as well. Here's a picture of her in costume.

Oh Sue Ann...you got my hopes up!  :crackup:

Board footer