Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

If no one minds, I'll use  this separate thread to post  pictures of the TT tree.  I'll update it as ornaments arrive.  Please don't  feel that the ones on the bottom are in any way less important than the ones near the top.   
I'll place ornaments where they show up the best (in my humble opinion anyway).

If you can, please take pictures of your ornament on a solid colored background - any color is fine , just solid  ( like Tracy did.)   It makes it much easier to edit them for the tree. 

Tree # 2- Jan. 4/08

2__TT_TREE_Jan4_second__edited-1.jpg

UPDATED DECEMBER 17th- Tree #1

TTTREE_DEC_17-Full_.jpg

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: Cool!!  My sweet little kitty is the angel at the top of the tree! bear_grin  I can't wait to see what others receive.......and who will get the ornament I'm making? bear_whistle   Almost done!! :dance:

K Pawz Guest

Thanks Tammy, It looks awesome so far! Hope you are enjoying her Tracy!

Hugs,
Krista

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

This is going to be an awsome tree Tammy. Love the kitty ornament on the tree! bear_wub

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I can't wait to see how the tree fills up, I hope there are some more to post soon!
Thanks for doing the tree Tammy! bear_thumb
AndreaM bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Tree Updated Dec 5th

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec 6th

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap: Tammy, it looks great, this will be a beautiful tree when its all done. I can't wait to get my ornament!!

Bearlyn Bears Posts: 13

:dance: Tammy, I've just joined Teddy Talk and have joined in the Christmas Tree ornament, do I send you a photo of the ornament I did, please let me know.   I so enjoyed doing it.   Hugs, LYnne Thomson, Bearlyn Bears.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Can't wait to see this tree finished ... the ornaments so far are terrific! bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
Bearlyn Bears wrote:

:dance: Tammy, I've just joined Teddy Talk and have joined in the Christmas Tree ornament, do I send you a photo of the ornament I did, please let me know.   I so enjoyed doing it.   Hugs, LYnne Thomson, Bearlyn Bears.

Hooray Lynne!! Glad to see you posting!!! :dance:

You will take a picture of the ornament you receive and post it here for the tree. And the receiver of the one you make will then post it here when she receives it. It keeps it a surprise that way.

Be sure to post some of teh other cuties you showed me in "Teddy Bears & Other Friends" too!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated-Dec 8th

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

WOW! The tree is looking great Tammy!

AndreaM

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec9th

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

I am having trouble keeping track with all the posts about these ornaments in different areas.  There is a new bear here that I can't find anything about - the very cute bear bottom center of tree...  who made that little fellow?  Can we keep all these posts in one area?  Or am I being a party pooper?

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Connie that bear is the one JodiFalk just received from Pearl Hamilton.  Jodi didn't have her camera to take a pic so Pearl sent one to me.  I hope she or Jodi posts it in the ormanment topic too.  I didn't think it was my place to do that.

I found it hard to keep track of everything too so that is why I started the tree last year.  bear_happy  I didn't want anyone to miss all the beautiful decorations.

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Thanks Tammy, for clearing that up!  The ornament you made, by the way, is just darling!  I love the "JOY" beads and the little Canadian maple leaf!  Great little touches!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec. 11th- The tree is really filling up now !   bear_thumb

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap: 12/11/07 the tree is looking great, I mailed my ornament today, I hope the recepient likes it!  I am still waiting on pins and needles for mine.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hahaha.  :crackup:  :crackup:   Is it really the 11th today-oops !!!  Better fix that date, I've been on the  10th all day.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

It's lookin' good!  bear_thumb

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_wub Love the TT Christmas tree - what a great idea and the creations are just wonderful  bear_thumb Hope it comes around again next year as I would very much like to join in - time seems to have whizzed pass me this year  bear_rolleyes  bear_whistle

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The tree is looking good. I can't wait for mine to find its destination. Surely it should arrive by now.  bear_grin I'm starting to get impatient.  bear_grin I want to know what my swap buddy thinks bear_grin
Wendy

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

hope my recepient likes mine as well. :pray:  :pray: ... the ornament i got is there! yeah me! bear_grin  bear_wub

:hug:
Ming

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I love bear_wub  the TT Christmas tree.. The decorations are just wonderful. bear_thumb

:hug: Laraine

Board footer