Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

The tree is looking beautiful.
I haven't received my ornament yet. I keep checking the letterbox every day!

this is so exciting!
Hugs
Tracey

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec13th

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

There are certainly some real spiffy ornaments there ... you are all so wonderfully clever! bear_thumb

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

The tree is looking quite beautiful, Tammy.  So many clever, wonderful ornaments ! ! !  I'd like it in my living room, wouldn't you? 

So many people participated this year.  You are going to need two trees, aren't you?

K Pawz Guest

The tree looks fabulous everyone!!! Thank you so much Tammy for doing this

Hugs,
Krista

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Absolutely fabulous ornaments everyone!!!  Oh, how I wish I could have participated this year.  (sigh)  Maybe next year!!   bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated dec 14th.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Did Tami say that 45 people were doing this swap??  that means that 1/3 of the ornaments are on the tree!  I love that each ornament is so different from the next.  Can't wait to see more

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I keep checking to see if I see mine to. bear_sad Maybe it will take more than two weeks due to christmas month?I just hope it doesn't return. :doh:  Wrong!..... I do want it to return ....if it doesn't get delivered to my exchange artist, this way I know what happened. I meant that I want her to get it and for it not to return to me. :pray: It didn't get lost. or maybe customs opened it.Oh well bear_whistle  I will be checking the beautiful tree often and see what happens.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am starting to get worried about the one I sent to Canada !! They told me it would take 5 to 7 days soooooooo were getting close to 7 I think , I will have to look in my check book, I can't remember if I paid cash or wrote a check. Gee and crazy me ...I am not sure where I put the receipt !! My mind is shot !!! Toooooooooooooooo much retail !!! Crazy Christmas shoppers. bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec17th.  As you can see the tree is full and this is only  ½ the ornaments !!   How exciting to need a 2nd tree already !!!!   Whose ornament will make it to the top of tree #2 ????

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Oh My! bear_shocked
What a fantastic looking tree!
Well done everyone, and thank you Tammy for decorating the tree for us bear_thumb

AndreaM bear_original

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Wow!
What an amazing Tree!  Just wonderful. Great artists, thank you all.....next year I hope I'll be there  bear_wub  My big move really put a krimp in my dreams and plans for this year.
Karen

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

gosh, i keep checking and so far none have received mine as well... the bad thing is, i forgot to put my address!  :doh:  bear_cry why is it taking so long? snifff.... hope mine is not the last to arrived! :pray:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Heavens, this tree is almost as full of decorations as Aleta's tree...at this rate, you'll have to borrow Kim B's huge tree to fit them all on!

Wonderful! Wonderful! Just love them all.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

the tree is looking FANTASTIC! what wonderfully creative ornaments.  :dance:
Wendy

Bearlyn Bears Posts: 13

:clap: I just love the Christmas Tree, thanks again.  Loved this sway.   

Merry Christmas to all.

Christmas hugs,
Lynne Thomson
Bearlyn Bears

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Tree # 2 has been started at the top of this post -Dec. 20th!  Now , I better go finish decorating my real tree  bear_whistle

djbbears Queensland

ladies take a bow the trees looks amazing :clap:  :clap:  :hug: just thinking now I might just make myself a teddy christmas tree for next year bear_flower
Tammy you have done a wonderful job getting all the bears up on the tree..congrats to you all :hug:  :hug:

Debbie

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Tammy You have done such a beautiful job with  these!!! Thank you for all your hard work!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

What beautiful trees, and thank you, Tammy, for keeping up with all these creations!!!

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

wow.. thanks again tammy.. its a lovely tree.. and tree no#2  :clap:  :clap:

djbbears Queensland

Now I am scared as I sent mine out in plenty of time..........so postal fairy wave that wand.........pweaseeeeeeeeeee :pray:

Debbie

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

The ornaments all look so nice!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec21st

Board footer