Laconia, NH USA

Thank you, Tammy!!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you Tammy!!!! The tree is very beautiful and heart warming.  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec 24th - Merry Christmas Everyone.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Merry Xmas everyone! :bday:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou Tammy, the trees are wonderful. Every ornament unique. bear_thumb
Is that it then? have they all arrived at their destinations?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS  everyone!!!!
Wendy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated dec 27th

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Tammy,

You are doing a wonderful job with the trees. They look beautiful and it is nice to see everyone's ornament displayed together. I've also got some ideas for next year.

Hugs,

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Well don't they all look just absolutely wonderful! Congratulations girls! Super job Tammy!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

There is still time to add your ornaments to the tree. I've renamed it the ORNAMENT tree so it can stay up as long as necessary to make sure everyone is included.  A few new additions are  from pics sent to me privately- incase you are wondering where they came from  bear_wacko

Have a wonderful New Year everyone !    :hug:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Tammy,
Thanks for taking care of this tree for us!  I was wondering if you would mind posting the photos you have received privately and telling us who made them?  They are so adorable but hard to see in those little photos!  Sorry to ask you to do more than you already are!  I just feel like everyone deserves a little recognition for their hard work!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Connie, I PM'ed you.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks for renaming the trees.... I'm still waiting for my ornament to come........ bear_whistle

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I'm with Aleta on this one... just too many things aside from Christamas were happening this year so i could not participate...  bear_cry   I REALLY hope to do so next year though!  bear_tongue  bear_thumb   Such beautiful trees... Tammy.... you were such an angel to organize all that!  It really is a great visual representation of the true spirit of this wonderful place!   :clap:

Kim Basta

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thank you Tammy! You have done a fabulous job!! :clap:  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Everyone's ornaments were wonderful! I enjoyed seeing each and everyone...and can't wait to see what Daphne receives.

Like Aleta and Kim, I just didn't think I would be able to work within the time frame. I could kick myself for not taking part because everything was so cute. And, Tammy, you did an amazing job with the trees. Maybe there will be three trees next year! Now that I know about it, it's already on my calendar.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Those who didn't participate this year - Please join us next year!!! Keep in mind it's just an ornament... not a whole bear... and doesn't have to be super elaborate.... it's meant for a fun yet easy and not too time-consuming swap! I did mine in between working on regualr bears.... probably only took me 4-5 hours total.

Maybe we'll have 3 TREES in 2008!?!?  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Edited to say:
(Marlys, I hadn't ready your post.... great minds!!!)

And yes, you now have a year to make your ornament for the next swap! OK, that's like saying I have a whole year to get my Christmas shopping done so I don't have to be in stores come December but we know that won't happen!
:crackup:

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Woohoo!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I am delighted to tell you all that my ornament has arrived safely by courier today, like just 3 minutes ago .
As always things always take so long to get to me. many a time I'm sure the boxes sit on the customs shelving.
However worth the wait....thank you so much Shelli
His sculptured mouth is just gorgeous.
You are so fortunate to be able to get such ornate bells to use. Secondly I am honoured to own one of your ATC's. I worry about the cost of the postage but thank you so much even if you can only eat dry bread for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shelli could you please be a sweetie and send the photo to Tammy as my camera is still under all the chaos from our earthquake. There are still so many things I have not found. It has been a very harrowing time indeed. I have keep up our wee tree and we have 4 nights until the twelfthnight when it is all packed away for another year. I do think that this swap just adds so much PIZZAZ to the Christmas season as it unites us from all over the world and is full of surprises.......I would never have guessed that my swap partner was Shelli...of whom I have admired her skills for so long
Hugs
Sandra
WOW the thought of three trees next year...something to really to look forward to.............
A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. May we have peace in our world and inspiration of artistic endeavours in all you attempt....Good luck and blessings

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

The trees are fantastic, Tammy! Many, many warm bear hugs to you for doing this  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower 

Sandra, thanks for posting to say your ornament had arrived, and I'm sending you prayers that you will be able to get things back together after the earthquake.!

To all those who plan on participating next year, look for the sign up at the beginning of November, as I really do think I should have started this earlier this year. It will be especially important to start early if the participation doubles like it did from last year to this!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Maybe we'll have 3 TREES in 2008!?!?     
(Marlys, I hadn't ready your post.... great minds!!!)

Indeed great minds!

And yes, you now have a year to make your ornament for the next swap! OK, that's like saying I have a whole year to get my Christmas shopping done so I don't have to be in stores come December but we know that won't happen!

No doubt you are right, again. I always have great plans for getting organized and and catching up, but I usually don't. But at least it's on my calendar.

I definitely will sign up next year...in fact, Tami, sign me up.

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

:clap: My ornament is still floating in that great postal universe somewhere...but that's OK...I know it was sent in lots of time, these things just happen sometimes! It will be like my own personal little Christmas when it arrives...I can't wait! :dance:  :dance:
Cheryl bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hmmm Cheryl... wonder who's will arrive first!  bear_grin

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the Canadian post as mine is coming FROM Canada and your's is going TO. Perhaps our ornaments are living it up at customs still!!! :dance:

Oh well.... it'll be such a surprise when it does come! It'll happen just as I begin to stop looking for it every day!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
Daphne wrote:

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the Canadian post as mine is coming FROM Canada and your's is going TO. Perhaps our ornaments are living it up at customs still!!! :dance:

I hadn't wanted to pick on the Canadian postal service bear_innocent , but as I do have the "master list" I had noticed that all of the late ones (except one which was MY goof :redface: ) are either going to or coming from Canada! Even some of those which have already arrived at their destination--but did so much later than their senders expected--were to or from Canada as well.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Good 'ol Canada Post, gotta luv em eh !  bear_wacko   I hope those last few ornaments arrive before next Christmas girls. 

I just added the latest update of the tree.  There is just enough room remaining for the last ornaments.  Can't wait to see if we do indeed need a 3rd tree next year.  How great would that be  ! 

Shelli emailed me the photo of the one she sent to Helen in New Zealand.

FeltedOrnament2007.jpg

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow!  Shelly, great ornament!  Is this your first needle felting project?  Bobbie Ripperger was very kind to send some felting supplies to me over the holidays and I plan to test them out very soon.  I have seen some really wonderful felted teddies on this site!

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

I won't bash the Canada Post either, but I shipped a bear to a collector in Alberta in November and she only arrived on Christmas Eve... I am sure everyone's wonderful ornaments will arrive eventually - and they will be worth the wait!  I am so pleased with my little Spruce from Gemma, and all the pictures have been such fun to see.
Thank you, Tami, for organising such a great swap! :clap:
Hugs,
Christine

Board footer