Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

bitty3.JPGOkay after several not so subtle hints and even considering purchasing one online in front of Hubs right before Christmas, he took the hint and bought me a new digital camera!! Yeah!! I have spent the last week figuring it out and am having fun.
One of the best things is the new PhotoImpression software that came with camera!!
Just look at these pictures, they had already been edited on my old soft ware ( these are old pictures) and then I used the new software with the latest features and look at that difference.
I was soo excited with the new software, I just had to share!!bitty1.JPG
duo_okay.JPGduo_okay1.jpg
this is just amazing to me the difference in the picture quality!!
The first picture is one I edited and didn't save the original for comparison, but you can see the second picture is from the same series of photos and the difference is amazing!!
The other two pictures side by side you can really see the difference.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

great present!   :photo:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Congrats Kathy; now, of course, we will expect digital masterpieces from you! :crackup:

hugs
dilu

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW absolutely brilliant Kathy. Now I know you know what I was talking about  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Doesnt it make a huge difference?

Dilu: "we will expect digital masterpieces from you! "

Yes the pressure is now on!! :crackup:
Wendy :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

hey Matilda,
Yes the best part is now i know that you know that I know!! :crackup:  :photo:
The camera was not too expensive either it was on sale, one of last years models with which I am well pleased. And not too complicated either.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Yea for Kathy!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Good for you Kathy! It is fun playing around with your photos isn't it! What make and model of camera did you get? I'm thinking it must be a Canon as I got Photo Impression with my Canon camera and that is what I use for photo editing but I've never heard anyone else here mention it as I guess most have separate photo editing programs that they have bought. I think some of the other photo editing programs can do more but I like Photo Impressions as it is so easy to figure out.

Board footer