Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey everyone,
Man, being a mom is the greatest thing in the whole world. I can't believe how fast my pregnancy went.
All that stress about labor and what it will be like to be a mom now seems like past history and it's just 12 weeks today.
Babies grow soo fast, I had no idea! I want to hold on to this stage forever, although Kail is very colicy and I can't wait for that to pass either.
I'm lucky because I have 1yr off so at least I can devote all my time to her, just breastfeeding alone is a part-time job.
Anyway, I've missed the bear world. I soooooo want to get back into bear making and show producing and will as soon as I can. I do pop in here from time to time. I need my fix of new teddies to look at.

Like any proud momma, I couldn't just find one picture to share so here are a bunch to bore you.......LOL I think she's the cutest baby in the world though. Oh, and the smartest baby ever to appear on this earth! LOL  bear_wacko

going to her 1st party........
LITTLE_ONES.jpg

Bundled up to face the Canadian winter, which she loves by the way...... :dance:
LITTLE_ONES_1.jpg

Her fav. way to be held by daddy
LITTLE_ONES_2.jpg

My fav. picture ever of her. Being so colicy she spends a lot of time crying so happy moments like this are precious. She just loves that toy on the swing now that she can pay attention to it.
LITTLE_ONES_3.jpg

I just took this yesterday. I love how babies can fall alseep like that. Her eyes are all red as she was crying.
LITTLE_ONES_4.jpg

Ok, sorry to bore you but I had to show her off!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Heather she is beautiful and yes enjoy all the time you have with her as they do grow so quickly.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

She is a  very pretty baby!!! Enjoy every minute!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Heather, Kail is beautiful,  bear_wub  but I've told you that already (lots of times)  bear_grin I love to see your pictures of your little cutey so

I couldn't just find one picture to share so here are a bunch to bore you.......

there's no boredom here my friend. Enjoy every minute of your little princess growing up and keep clicking away with that camera. Time goes so fast and they change so quickly.

Big squishy hugs for Kail, oh yes and one for you too Heather.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Jane.

Kilde Posts: 186

Oh, what a princess!!  bear_wub She is beautiful - I'll say the same as the other ladies: Enjoy every minute! They grow up so fast you can't believe it (mine is almost 10 ...and it seems like yesterday she was just a little bundle of sweet-smelling baby).
Thanks for sharing  :photo:  bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Heather, you little baby is absolutely adorable.  Just a little doll.  You are wise to try and savour this baby time, although during colicky times that is not an easy thing to do, as it really does pass so quickly.  My little one is now 11 years old, and I honestly don't know where it went.  Every stage of babyhood is just wonderful as they change and develop so quickly.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Oh yes heather she is lovely and like Tina says it all goes way to fast i had a year off and it went so quickly my baby will be 12 next Saturday!

Enjoy every minute and take lots of photos!!

Raewyn

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwwwwww!!   You show her off all you like Heather, we love to see our new TTer!!  She's beautiful!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

She is GORGEOUS Heather - colicy or not what a sweetie!  I don't know if your doctor would approve this but when Aubrie was a baby she used to have her colicy period in the afternoons.  She was a formula baby because of my health issues but there was a special formula for colic.  I haven't been down that aisle in the store in a while but I think they still make it.  Oh, also Aubrie loved this toy called a Jumperoo.  It's kind of like a Johnny Jump Up (they bouncy chair you hang in the door) but it's deeper so it protects their neck.  If they can hold their head up, they can use it from 4 months on.  Music, lights and bouncing and then so much bouncing...SLEEP!  What could be better???

Enjoy them when they're this young.  As I remember it, I got more stuff done back then!!!  Now I'm just a taxi driver!!!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I knew you'd be in love as soon as you saw her! bear_thumb
She's just a doll! I'll echo everyone else in saying that it does go by so fast...my 'baby' will be 12 next month bear_wacko

Cheryl :rose:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

You just post all the pictures you want Heather.  I so miss my babies being babies...well except for poopy diapers and the occassionally urping up just as I was heading out the door in a big hurry.   :crackup:   :crackup:

She's gorgeous and you should enjoy every colicy and non-colicy minute of her.  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Hugs from one mommy to another,
Shantell

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

this stage goes by so fast, the one colicky baby I had I thought I would pull my hair out, but now she is off to college. It really does go by so fast so just treasure this beautiful gift of time that you have with her and take loads of pictures and video!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

asha-hat-Small-2.JPGsuch a sweetie.....altho to my mind not quite as cute as my granddaughter but beauty is in the eye of the beholder  bear_wub  Enjoy every minute cause they do go by so quickly.
Hope to meet her next year!

Hugs,
Marion

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

She looks so much like you! What a cutie! I might have to do the Calgary show just so I can meet her... OK and you too! LOL!

Hey, I can fall asleep like that! So sweet! bear_wub

You have every right to be a proud mama! Hope the colic passes soon!

K Pawz Guest

OH Heather, brag away, you have every right with that gorgeous little girl! We have missed you but know that you are a very busy new mommy so you are forgiven for now bear_innocent but once that colic is gone..... bear_tongue
Take care Heather, and give a big hug for me.

Hugs,
Krista

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Heather, she is adorable.

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Ohhhh, she's just perfect! My daughter's 7 now, but I remember clearly when she was this age because she cried a lot too :doh:. It was hard work, but the result of having to hold her so much is she's now a very tactile child who offers cuddles all the time - definitely a positive!

Something my mother-in-law used to say 'babies cry because they can'!  bear_grin

Enjoy her..... she's beautiful.....

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Babies sure bring a change to our lives. She's a beautiful baby and I love all the pictures but I have to say my favs are the one smiling and the one sleeping with her arm on the pillow.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So beautiful  bear_wub and you must be such a proud Mummy.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

She is a doll!  Congrats Heather.

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

What a beautiful bubba Heather bear_original  Enjoy every minute with her - it really does go by so FAST.

I feel for you with the colic.  My son had colic for 3 months straight, it was hell for him and for us too.  We have something here in Australia called "Infants' Friend" - which was the only thing that gave him a bit of relief during those months.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I totally agree with Daphne . . . she looks SO much like you!  What a little doll!

Kathleen Pa

She's adorable,  bring on more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

She's beautiful!!! Heather, how wonderful you can stay home with her for the whole first year. I bet you won't want to go back!
Marion, your grandbaby is a beauty too!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooooh she is sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!  I just think she's as cute as a button and in my eyes just as cute Marion's daughter LOL

Danni

Board footer