Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Is my memory leaving me? Before when someone paid me there would be a button beside their name allowing me to access Canada Post (or whatever) to buy and print the shipping label, using my PayPal account. I had to prepare a label today and that option was gone! Is it just me or is my memory faulty - after all, I did use it last month!

Marion

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane, I do believe it has disappeared.  But, you can still print one if you log on to Paypal and look at your account history there is a link beside the name , or check that actual transaction.  There is a link near the bottom.  See below.

Paypal_Print.gif

Brockville, Ontario

why oh why would they change something that was so easy to use!!
bear_wacko

Marion

I went back and checked and IT ISN'T THERE! I sent PayPal a message asking what happened. I've also gone thru their seach/help screens and it just isn't where they say it should be!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Good question  ! "If it ain't broke , don't fix it " .Also, Marion my apologies for calling you Jane.  Not sure where that came from LOL  bear_wacko

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oh yes, and if you need to reprint the label, you can use the "print shipping label" link at the bottom of the page.  I had to do that last week when my computer kept freezing up when trying to print the label. bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Brockville, Ontario

I just can't find that stupid button - I have looked very carefully. I finally had to log-on directly to Canada Post to do the label and then wasn't able to put the full amount of insurance on.
Groan.  I looked on my main account page and the history - just not there. I have emailed them for assistance.
Thanks for your help ladies!
Marion

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Now that is very weird Marion !  How come we can see it and you can't ........odd.   I hope you get it sorted out.

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

I just shipped something yesterday through Paypal and it worked fine.  Oddly enough, I couldn't get it to work properly through Canada Post.  I wanted to use small packet air to ship international and it just wouldn't give me the option.  Through Paypal, I had no problems.  Who knows!!!

Peggy

Board footer