Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kathleen Pa

Hi everyone, I haven't been on TT much lately, not working on bears....but trying to turn myself into a computer wiz.  I built a website and listed something on ebay for the first time.  The website is pretty simple, but it stretched my computer skills.  Please take a look if you have time.  I have a link there also for my first ebay auction.  Please look at that.  I would appreciate any comments as this is a first for both of these things for me!  I'm so excited/nervous.  I told myself that 2008 was my year to get serious about the bear business so here goes nothing!  Oh, here's the link to my website www.bearbumbears.com.   Not sure if I did that right or not.  If not, I should have a thingy under my avatar for my website ( I hope I did it right)  Thanks for looking and any comments.  Sorry to ramble on... I'm just very excited!

Kathleen

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Very nice website! Easy to navigate & friendly. I know what it's like learning computer stuff. Well done!

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Kathleen,
Great job! It's always hard with computers, but it's SO worth it! I've just moved to Seattle, updated my computer and have to learn a whole new website program. I'm struggling, but it keeps you sharp  :D. Ebay is also a timing thing. It takes a while to amass a group of collectors who will fight to win you creations. Just keep at it. Show your best stuff. And be consistent with both your listings and how you treat the buyers.
Karen
KJ Lyons Design

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great website Kathleen-easy to navigate bear_thumb
You have done great-I never managed to do my own as I never had the time as every spare moment is spent making bears plus I would never have a clue where to start bear_whistle
Laurie :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Lovely Kathleen, very easy to navigate

Kathleen Pa

Thanks guys.....I appreciate you looking.  I finally feel like I've taken the plunge to get serious about bearmaking.  I've always been so intimidated by the whole computer thing that I've always been afraid to try, but I guess you can't succeed if you don't try!  Thanks again. bear_flower

Kathleen

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

You have done a wonderful job Kathleen.  Your website looks terrific.  It is a real achievement isn't it when you are not confident with "pooters".

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Great job on the website, Kathleen.   Very user friendly and a nice look too.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Kathleen, great job on your website !!! :clap:

Kathleen Pa

Thank you for all your support! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub   Happy Easter !

Kathleen

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Well done Kathleen.  Sounds like my good intentions for the last umpty-odd years, but you've been and gone and done it - and done it well.  The website was clear and user-friendly and I love the critters - specially Rufus.  Good luck with Ebay - and all the 'servious bear-making business' - sure it should do well. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Wow Kathleen, your website is not only easy to navagate, but pleasing to the eye. WELL DONE!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

A lovely easy to navigate site. Well done!!! all the best with the puppy on ebay. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

Kathleen Pa

Thanks guys,  Now that the computer stuff is done, I can go back to what I love... making bears!!!

Kathleen

Board footer