Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Lotta-and-Lita-4.JPGLotta-and-Lita-2.JPGAs soon as I finished this little set with elephant and tiny teddy my neighbour - who is not a collector! (although she is a quilter so appreciates hand made things) saw it and fell in love with it. Her husband is buying it for her for her birthday. The elephant is 4 1/4" tall  and the teddy 1 1/2".

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Simply adorable!

Regards

Lisa

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh...I can see why your neighbour fell in love with this pair Edie...they are wonderful  bear_wub

...and so tiny!! Beautiful work!!  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Well..I have been bitten by the Elephant bug!! I just have to make one!! Love yours Edie bear_wub
Hey! Maybe we should have an elephant challenge?? I think it will be fun bear_thumb  What do you guys think?
Bear hugs and ....elephant' kisses bear_grin
Gladys bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a darling set, and that elephant is absolutely to DIE for.  Seriously.  Love it!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

That is the most precious elephant I've ever seen!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments. I almost hated to part with this one but I've got a big 8x10 for my album so that helps and at least I know the person getting it really likes it!  And the funny part is I didn't think this one as good as my others until I added the bow on her head and the wee teddy for her to hold! Sometimes it doesn't take much to make a big difference!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Oh Edie she is lovely I love elephants!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Raewyn

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Beautiful work Edie! :clap:  :clap:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Absolutely adorable!  I love your elephants!  Your bears are wonderful too, but I just adore your style of elephant!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sandlalouer Luxembourg

Your ellies are so lovely!! bear_wub  bear_wub
Hugs,
Sandrine

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh they are sooo darling Edie! I just love elephants and your little elephant and bear are just so cute.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Absolutely adorable Elephant Edie  bear_wub  bear_wub ...I love elephants and have been working on a pattern for ages....so I'd be up for a challenge Gladys  bear_thumb  ....it would spur me on to complete my elephant!
lynne  bear_rolleyes

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

000_1830.jpgWell Lynne I  could not stop myself!! I had to try  and here are "Elfie" and "Shadow" . Thanks for wanting to participate in the Elephant challenge bear_wub  Is there anyone else? I think it will be fun to see everybody interpretation.
Have a great weekend
Gladys bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture guys bear_sad  I just have to give up taking pictures :cry:
Gladys bear_flower

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Hi Edie..... ... love your elephant.   Maybe you could run next door to see it on occasion...

Board footer