Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Nina Maryland

Cinderella-and-Aschenputtel.jpgThis is Poor Cinderella, still in rags as you can see. I made her over a year ago and she's still with me. I got the dress from a resale store and sewed patches on it and on her shirt that I made.

The bear is OOAK with distressed Schulte mohair, around 16 inches tall with amber/brown German glass eyes, hand-shading, stuff with polyfil and pellets, brown felt for her paw pads.

"Cinderella" has always been one of my favorite fairy tales. I have an Annette Himstedt Cinderella (Aschenputtel) doll and I'll post a picture of my Poor Cinderella with Aschenputtel. Plus as you can see, she has other dolly and bear friends to help her out.  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Nina what kind of dolls are they looks like cloth to me, anyway cinderella is wonderfull

Nina Maryland

Fran, the dolls in the photo are all Annette Himstedt vinyl. I love Annette Himstedt dolls and have a whole slew of them in my collection, including a bunch from this year.   bear_flower

Board footer