Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

IMG_1861.jpgIMG_1856.jpgIMG_1865.jpgIMG_1854_2.jpgHi guys.  You know that little blue teddy I have been searching for?  Well I have him and I ma so thrilled.  I was able to adopt him from, the lovely and kind lady from TBS magazine article.  I won't rehash the story but little bear has already brought me so much comfort.

I have some photos.  My daughter Rachel took these pictures.  We even took the teddy to cut hay.  I have not driven the haybine in 13 years.....it was a little scarey but since we are going on vacation tomorrow we have a lot of work to get done on our farm.

My husband thinks it's [INVALID] to see a girl drive a haybine bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  remember I grew up a city girl.

Anyway, Little Farnell (aka Blue Teddy) will be coming on holiday with us tomorrow and will be in many of our photos.  If you think I am crazy...you're probably right.....but my family wouldn't want me any other way.

If you missed my post "HELP ME FIND THIS BEAR" it explains the heart felt significance of this bear.

So now not only do I have the bear I have been searching for but I have also made a special new friend.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Judi,
I am so happy for you.  Your story was so touching that I knew you had to find him.  Big hugs to you and have a nice time on vacation with your new treasure!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Oh, Judi, these are so great news! I am so happy for you as this teddy bear means so much to you...
I understand perfectly your wish to take him with you everywhere and I am sure your sister is now doing the happy dance in her heaven world.  bear_innocent

So enjoy yourself, judi and let your teddy play reporter for us if he bears sharing photos with us.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Brilliant news and great photos, I don't think you're crazy and I'm sure everyone else here understands.  bear_flower

theKeepMeCo. Posts: 185

I'm so happy you found him Judi.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  It was definitely meant to be! Enjoy your vacation, and your new little friend.
-Lynnette

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry  bear_wub Awwwhhhh!!!!  I'm so HAPPY you've found your little blue teddy at last Judi!!!!!  bear_wub  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

You're doing a fantastic job with that big haybine!   :clap:   It looks like fun  bear_smile   Have a fun vacation  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Super great news, Judi . . . I knew it just had to happen some way!  Hope you, family, and Blue Teddy have a wonderful vacation.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm really glad you've found this bear Judi, and I hope you and he enjoy your holiday!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Yes, great news about finding your little blue bear. I know it meant so much to you to find him. Have a wonderful trip with your family and Little Farnell.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
DebbieD wrote:

:

You're doing a fantastic job with that big haybine!   :clap:   It looks like fun  bear_smile   :hug:

Thanks everyone. :hug:

Deb, thank you. The haybine is a Heston and has AC and a stereo so I listened to country music(it fit the scenario pefectly). I did okay with the haybine until the field started to change shape....um..then...well....I botched a couple of rows and jammed the haybine. :doh:  :doh:  :doh:   
  Everything tuned out fine in the end. bear_thumb

Blue Teddy is already in my carry on bag. bear_thumb

Have a great week everyone. :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is wonderful, so glad you found your sweety!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I am so thrilled for you, enjoy every moment with him  bear_wub

Brave lady re combine (haybine-US) :clap:

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I am soooooo happy you found your bear. Hold on to him as tightly with your hands as you do with your heart.
Hope you all have fun on your vacation!
Amy

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

That is just wonderful news that you found the teddy you so wanted.  I am thrilled for you.  Wasn't that collector lovely to let you have him.  She must be a real sweetheart too!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thats so brilliant. I bet you are over the moon!

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Judi - what great news.  I am sure your sister is rejoicing with you also.

God Bless,
Jill

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Yea! I'm so glad you found your bear  bear_grin

Board footer