Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi all, I am still working on the Star Wars playroom mural, but wanted to show you an itty bitty one that they asked me to do in her library.  I took a few progress pics...  This little guy is peeking out from his mouse hole behind her french door, making sure the coast is clear...  bear_laugh

sm_mouse_mural_pic_3.jpg
sm_mouse_mural_pic_4.jpg
sm_mouse_mural_pic_2.jpg
sm_mouse_mural_pic_1.jpg

Kimberly W.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

lol, omg. I thought that first pic was a real hole! lol. Awesome Job!  :clap:  SOOOOOOO cute too!  bear_wub

Hugs!
Melanie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

HehHeh... AWESOME!!! bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I love it, so cute and done by a great artist.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love it-great work bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

I thought it was a real hole too! lol!
Wonderful!
:dance:
Birgitta

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very cute, Kimberly. I love the whimsey and fun of it.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Cute, cute, cute, can't wait to see it all!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Kim, that is so adorable!!! I want a mouse in my sewing room!!!

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

That is just the cutest. You are really very talented.  bear_thumb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Awww...that is so sweet and charming!!! I wish I could paint like that. You have a gift!

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

i love it!! my husband and i spent a week painting Beatrix Potter on the first grandaughters room!  and i practised in some areas of my house and a mouse hole is very hard to do unless you know what youre doing!! care to share any tips?  cant wait to see the rest!  deb

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

love it..i also thought it was a real hole..you got that shadowy effect perfect!! can't wait to see starwars!!!
Kerrilyn

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

That is just incredible, Kimberly!
I hate mice - living in the country they can be quite  a problem and we have already had them get into our attic before we could figure out how they were doing it and seal their miniscule entryway - but yours is so adorable I found myself thinking the same thing as Tami - I want one!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Totally awesome, adorable, and very creative!

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

A "Door Mouse"!!!!!!  How cute is that!  Hugs, Jan

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That is brilliant - I want one!! .  You are clever  bear_wub

Pauline

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kim.  That is absolutely adorable!!!  I love it!!! bear_wub

Ft. Bragg, NC

bear_original You all are SO wonderful; thank you SOO much!! I am blushing over here!  All of your compliments have just made my day!! bear_original 

Malanie Jayne, if I ever happen to come visit in the UK, I would be thrilled to paint one in your kitchen!!  bear_tongue

The owners are apparently visiting the house right now (it's still being built) and they haven't seen it yet.... I am SO nervous to hear of their reaction!  My neighbor/friend and her sister (the one who gave them my name) are there with them to see the progress on my Star Wars mural....  bear_shocked   bear_tongue

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

this is just gorgeous and incredible - I bet my cats would love this in our kitchen too  bear_tongue

Catherine x

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOHHH!!! I want one!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I've always wanted a mouse hole. That is just fabulous!!!! :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

You know Kimberly if you printed your mouse hole out onto clear sticky printing paper we could all buy our very own mouse hole off of you?     worth a thought................................

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

That is soooooooooooooooo neat!!!! He looks so real!

puca bears puca bears

Kimberley.........the mouse is utterly amazing...you are SO talented!  I would just love to see how/if a cat would react on seeing it!
And I rather like Wendy's idea..........
huggies
Maria

Ft. Bragg, NC

Hey Wendy, that isn't a bad idea!  I'd have to figure out what's the best kind of material to print it out on, that would hold up and not become ruined easily... Great suggestion! hee hee

Board footer