Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Okay, here's the answer.  I was brave putting them on their busses but when I got into an empty house I cried.  I hope you did better Judi...

So I'm sitting here wondering - what do I do now???

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well.  I survived and the kids are in school right now.  I just had to do the embarrassing "mom thing" and video tape and take photos of them all getting on the bus  It is tradition for me to do this on the first day of school each year. bear_grin   I was out on my drive way in my jammies and sweat pants ( at least they matched bear_whistle ).  We live in the country so not many cars come down our street. bear_thumb

It is soooooo quiet in the house right now and I have been working on my new tiger.  It feels really good. I have been waiting some blocks of time to work uninterrupted  but still I can't wait for them to come home and tell me everything. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe Lisa, this must have been tough for you having ALL your girls at school for the first time.  How quiet it must be at your house.   Now you'll really be able to get some bears done....and it's great "feel good" therapy too. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer