Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Okay, maybe I am TOO tickled by Frodo, but he just does the cutest things... Here are a few more pics and also a video at the bottom of him and Samuel... I got lucky, I had perfect timing!!  bear_tongue

IMG_3939.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

LOL 'HI!!!!'
IMG_3936.JPG

How's this for a passed out pooch???
IMG_3962.JPG

And here is a video on YouTube of Samuel and Frodo (make sure your volume is turned up!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV5p4iOgFH4

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Kimberly,

He is gorgeous, bear_rolleyes  so is the little one also! bear_rolleyes
I like his attempt to growl!
Love kayx. bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwhh...makes you wonder what he was dreaming about  bear_laugh  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awwwww........SO cute! Great shots! Love the video! Tucker came over sniffing for Frodo when he heard his growl! bear_wub

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Kimberley I dont think you could be too tickled, he is well deserving of that. The video is the best. Those two are going to be two terrors. Hats off to you for still being able to sew with all that fun going on around you.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Both of those little guys are adorable!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What cuties!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wonderful! Great pictures, lovely puppycute baby and I just love how your little boy kisses Frodo.
I hope your baby's drinks beaker has a safty lid.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  How I remember many spillages from my own kiddies beakers, no safty lids those days.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hee hee hee, thanks all!  Samuel and Frodo get along soooo well.  Frodo almost never runs away from Sam, even though he usually comes by to smoosh Frodo into the carpet and give him 'head butt' kisses...  bear_laugh  All the kids and dogs are getting along well over here! 

Daphne - Hee hee hee!  Frodo was watching Animal Planet with us the other evening; it was so funny!  I've never really had a dog that actually sat there and WATCHED tv... but he was enthralled with those animals on tv!

Jane - YES, thank goodness for sippy cups with safety lids and... spill proof! We'd have some gross floors without them!!  bear_laugh

Board footer