Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I want to thank you all so much with the support that you have given me after I received the nasty emails from a TT member complaining about the fun pictures which I made for all of you. Yes I did say emails, I received a second one  to which I replied. I have not heard back. I treasure all your wonderful comments and thank you all. Oh boy I'm so relieved, that silly person had me all paranoid that I could have been upsetting members and not making you all smile as the pictures were intended to do.
Love you all!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I am so glad Jane that we have been able to reassure you that we adore your parties and would so miss it if we didn't see them each year.  You are a complete sweetheart and we all love you and your kind heart so much.   I am still keeping my fingers crossed that you can do us all at Monkey World this year.  I quite fancy myself as a cuddly, hairy mama chimp with a little cutie baby in one arm and a delicious banana in the other.     :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

We love you too Jane  bear_flower  You are always a caring,  kind and beautiful Lady and just make this
place a wonderful place to come to. Always remembering everyones birthdays and saying kind words.

thank you Jane

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I'm so glad you feel better. Emails? Thats terrible. I hope this person can see they were coming from a very wrong place, and be big enough to realise they got it all wrong.  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

So glad you're back to your usual happy self, Jane. It's always sad, and even a shock to find someone so nasty and negative in the bear world - which is inhabited by the BEST bunch of people EVER............and you're one of the VERY BEST!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

l havent been here very long but l know that this forum is a lovely friendly one and cant believe there are some peeps who like to cause 'havoc' for peeps, l had trouble on another forum l used to belong to, its horid and l do know how you feel

wiggles xxx bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

wynnstan-002.jpgThank you, Jane, for making us smile.  Now here's something to make you smile.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Ah, Jane, I'm sorry you've received multiple emails about this. I don't understand what this person thinks she/he thinks to accomplish by causing stress, but there are those who live for the drama they can create. This TT-er should read the responses to your worries about offending anyone. We love all you do and we love the parties, cards and you. Put this person out of your mind.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

more of the same super sized squishy hugs from me, and Pip too, he doesn't know what all this is about, but sends his love  :hug:  :hug:  glad you're feeling better hon  bear_wub

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

You are so very welcome Jane!! :hug:   :hug:

Again I'll ask...come out come out where ever you are secret emailing member! Maybe you just need a big old squishy hug to put you back into the teddy bear state of mind  bear_original   

:hug:
~Chrissi

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Well, wouldn't the world just be a more wonderful place if more people just had a sense of humor!

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
~Kathy

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

i hope this person doesnt realise they have upset you because thats obviously why they are being so pathetic and i know the last thing you need right now is any stress or upset.
i wouldnt rise to the bait and remember that you have all us friends and they obviously need to get a life!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I didn't answer the past post Jane because everyone said what I wished to say, however I will now and I want you to know that I think your the best  bear_flower  and the only reason I don't post a piccy is coz I don't want to break my camera  bear_grin  I love seeing all the other TTs with their heart throbs, so keep up the fab work  bear_thumb

Big Beary Hugs Ali xxx

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

Hi Jayne, since I'm so new to this site, and had never experienced your wonderful parities first hand, I spend about 2 hours going waaaaaaaay back into TT to find your wonderful work.  Oh my ...it was worth the effort.. I can't believe anyone could criticize what you have accomplished. bear_angry   What great fun!!!! Keep them coming, I can't wait to see the next one... :clap:  and i am so happy that we all could reassure you that no one was insulted... Oh how I would love to be caught dancing with one of those great hollywood hunks in a fab body... oh heavy sigh!!! bear_grin
Hugs
Gail G

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hang in there, Jane . . . we support and love what you do here.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, oooh!!!  If we do Monkey World ~ I wanna be an orangutan!!!!  bear_laugh  bear_wub  :dance:   

Dearest Jane, block this person's emails if you can, and listen to your friends on here.  I think someone's trolling at this point...and they are taking up your valuable energies and love.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Ignore them and put a smile on your face.  Hug n kiss your doggies and know you make all of us happy with your 'parties'  bear_wub  :bday:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer