Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Kim!   :hug:   It's the first time I tried moose antler for claws, etc.... I liked it so much my next creation with claws will have moose antler ones.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Wowzer! What a gorgeous cuddly handful. Fabulous! bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks Lisa!  :hug: I'm definitely going to have to make another... she's headed to her new home in Australia & I miss her... bear_sad   But I'm happy she gets to enjoy summer over there instead of having to experience our cold weather!   bear_grin

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

unbelievable work, very well done  :clap:  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Elaine & Catherine!   :hug:  :hug:

Elaine...  bear_grin  you make me laugh about the cats... my cats looked very interested in this little one, but she was very quiet and they left her alone.  You can come and watch anytime... just make sure you bring your snowshoes.... bear_grin   I am just kidding.  The snow is coming down the mountains, but we may have a couple weeks without snow still.

Hazelton, BC
Website

Elaine... you are so funny!   :crackup:   :crackup:  :crackup:  I was serious about the visit though... come anytime.  I actually had a collector come from England on a trip and she picked up her commission bears when she came.  It was neat visiting with someone from another country!  I'd love to meet you... it would be nice to talk bears with someone else who makes them!  And you'd love the scenery... it's gorgeous up here.  You may even see a bear if you came when they aren't hibernating.   bear_original

Board footer