Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

41 days to go till Christmas!!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Oh arent I the naughty one? :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Kathleen Pa

I started my shopping last week !!!  This is the first year I started early, trying to enjoy the holidays with a little less stress by shopping early.  That's the plan any way ( hopefully I'll  keep shopping now and not be frantic on Dec. 23!)

Kathleen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_angry

Ta we REALLY needed to know that ....................... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: only joking

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

is it...damn..i thought it was still months away
Kerrilyn

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Matilda,  Yes very nauty :crackup:  :crackup: don't do this to me  :crackup: My daughter and I were just talking about it. We are so many now  more than 27,that I think this time we are going to exchange names with each other including children. :crackup:  :hug:
I have been feeling a little  bear_sad   because my post office lost my spin,spin,spin Lottery ticket. It did not arrive to the Lottery in Sacramento, I would be :dance: ing with joy with my family and friends for christmas. Anyways
  I  :pray:  it shows up before the deadline. If not maybe it wasn't meant to be.  I tell my family." We won't miss it :crackup: cause we are not wealthy anyways. It would of been nice. Guess how they look at me :crackup: .......
Anyway! I see it this way and I tell them we are very lucky what ever we have.
Money won't stop me from dancing and enjoying my friends and family with lots of goodies to eat that day and seeing those special smiles running all aroung this house,opening gifts in the living room,breaking pinata outside and especially recieving alot of bear_wub  hugs and kisses.  Hugs Mary

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

bear_cry Oh Mary, I often wondered about that ticket and hoped it was yours, I hope it gets found and you have celebrations before Christmas :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray: here's a few more

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Yay!!! well, I'm excited hehe   Ellen, love your gift buying plan haha sounds like fun lol, I've been buying stuff all year lol and going to begin decorating soon bear_tongue Currently picking out outfits for the furry kids bear_happy  anim-tree4.gif

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AAAAAHHH!!!  It's coming at lightning speed.  Lets go shopping!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:Sorry folks but you should know by now I'm evil :crackup:  :crackup: 
I love your shopping plan Ellen :crackup:
I hope everything works out for you Mary bear_thumb
Sarah you make your babies wear clothes on christmas day? :crackup:
and lets all do as Judi suggested............................lets go shopping! :dance:  :dance:

PS: luv the tree Sarah!!

Board footer