Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

SillyBears.jpgSee, I have been working!!  12 bears are done except for the last dressing/accessorizing details.  I'll be listing at least one small bear and one large bear each week for the next few weeks so I can catch up on other things I have in the works. 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Aleta,

You have been busy, well done to a wonderful hug of bears. :hug:  :hug:
They all look fantastic! :clap:

love kayx. bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Aleta,
     Boy, now you have been working!  bear_thumb   What a fabulous group - I don't know how you can do so many, with a shoulder injury.  You should be careful with that.  I'm sure your customers are waiting in the wing, ready to adopt them as they are all gorgeous.

hugs,

Brenda

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Thank you Brenda and Kay!!  bear_flower  bear_flower bear_wub
Actually Brenda, this will be the last big group for awhile.  It's time to do some spring cleaning, get rid of some stuff and then decide if bear artistry is really where my head is.  I surely won't be making 12 bears at a time again.  That's just nuts!!  One or two a month sounds kind of nice to me.

It's the larger bears that put the most stress on my shoulder.  I may have to stick with the smaller bears.  We'll see.  Time and patience....both of which I seem be be sorely lacking these days!
:crackup:  :crackup:

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a beautiful picture Aleta - I do hope you decide bear artistry is where your head is these days ... it surely must be where your heart is judging by this fine offering!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Aleta they look wonderful, wow you really have been busy, but it has been worth it. I really like the red guy, but then again they are all wonderful.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Aleta,

They are wonderful!!!  I love all of them, but the red bear is a head turner for sure.  I have been looking at the unfinished group just longing to see them completed.  I certainly hope that you are going to stay in the bear industry, but not at the risk of further injury.  You are very talented and I love seeing how you dress and accessorize your creations. bear_flower 

Jill

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Ah cute I love the red one & the little panda!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aleta what gorgeous bears, they look so good together, Iv'e fallen for the red guy  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer