Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Winterbearfest2009.jpg

Anyone excited about the upcoming Hugglets show, I know I am. Hugglets (in my opinion) are Engalnd's best bear fairs and I look forwards to each and evey one. I will be there with my Doodlebears on stand 140a, so if you are visiting or exhibiting then please come over and say hi. I will be, as usual, wizzing around with my camera taking photos of the amazing creations made by some of the world's best bear artists. I'll share a few after the event.
Here's the date ,time and address for you to make a note of:

Sunday 22nd February 2009

Show times are 11am to 4.30pm.

Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, Kensington, London, W8 7NX

Oh yes, nearest tube is High Street Kensington, which is just across the road from Horton Street.
I hope to see you there.
Watchout for me and my camera!

Teddy hugs, Jane.  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Oh Jane, I only wish I could be there, maybe one day, can't wait to see all your great pics bear_thumb
Good luck to you and everyone there bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great montage Jane!  I'll be there in Hall 2 on stand 63 ... in fact I've just posted a little preview on my website of my first four bears this morning!

Look forward to catching up with you there x :hug:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Jane,

Well,  I nearly cried yesterday!!!  I received a wonderful call from Irene yesterday inviting me to exhibit as they had a cancellation.  YAY!  Well, for one split second I was completely ecstatic but then realised ....  I COULDN'T DO IT!!!!   bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad So many of my bears have been adopted recently  (I'm not complaining!!) that I would be sitting there with about five bears on my stand!!!  Not a good thing, so I VERY SADLY had to decline the offer!! 

Still, my loss is someone else's gain so I hope they enjoy their surprise day!  I will be visiting though, you can't get rid of me that easy, and I will be exhibiting there in  September.  Can't wait!

So I look forward to meeting all you TT-ers from the other side of the table!  Have a brilliant day, I know you will.  (sob sob sob .........)

Hugs to all.

Marilyn  bear_flower  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Oh poor you Marilyn, is great to get an invite to exhibit at Hugglets, but to have to say no must have been sooo disappointing for you. Still I'm sure you'll have great fun spending time looking at all the wonderful exhibits and maybe taking home some wonderful treasures. Please come over and say hi, it will be lovely to see you again.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oh what a shame Marilyn!  Mind you, it's not unheard of for a big bear maker to turn up with only five bears to sell ... I've done it myself once or twice when I've been behind schedule and Gregory only ever takes a few to most shows!  I think even five good big bears could make a good display and still earn you enough lovely dosh to make the day worthwhile, not to mention the promotional opportunity ... is it too late to grab that stand?

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I'll be there for the first time at stand 144a just across from Jane I think and I'm very excited. I still have rabbits to finish though !

Oh Marilyn I had the same thing happen to me in September, but I did then go and get a place offered for Feb... hopefully the same will happen for you....but you could just take the five, Paula's right

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi there Paula,

Yes, it is a great pity, but it is definitely too late as it has now been handed over to another artist.  But I have sold all of my big bears and the few
I have remaining are much smaller so they would look a little lost on the table!!  I suppose I could train them to run around a lot!!

I agree from the promotional side it would have been a marvellous opportunity but there again, I would still not be showing any of my new designs so think it best to instead put the money I would have spent to ...............   a bear!!!   I'm going to have fun looking around and will make sure I am well prepared for the September show. 

Hugs

Marilyn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shoot, I wish I could be there.  Just looking at the quality of amazing work from such talented artists would be totally inspiring!  Good luck to all of you who are participating - hope you have the best of shows!

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Good luck to you all. Hope you have a great show.  bear_thumb Tracey and myself will be there in September and are really looking forward to meeting you all. :dance: 

Hugs bear_flower

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'll be over again in September too, so catch you then Laraine! I wonder how many Antipodeans will be there? Big GOODLUCK wishes to all who will be there this month and Jane take lots of pics!  :photo:  :photo:  bear_original  bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am there, it is going to be a flying in and flying out experience.  I am trying a new range of smaller bears, getting older and carrying heavy suitcases is not that easy.With smaller suitcases I can manage the public transport saving on cab fees.

Lynette

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hiya Jane

I am there too, in the basement, hope to see you again.

Bye for now!
Jacqui

miriam Posts: 9

Hi Jane,
I'm a very excited teddy bear collector about to make my first visit to the Hugglets fair. I've been wanting to go for years and last weekend decided to just go for it and book the flights. I'm really looking forward to being surrounded by lots of wonderful bears and I hope to bring home a new addition to my hug.   
Wishing everyone a very enjoyable and successful day,

Miriam

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Hi Miriam,
You are going to have a feast. I remember my first visit as a visitor to the show and I could not believe what I was seeing. Have a good pair of walking shoes and I know that you will have an enjoyable day.

Lynette

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Hi Jane

I will be there too, hall 3 stand 113. Looking forward to see you all!!!

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hi Jane ,
I will be  at stand 128 in Hall 4. I am just SO EXCITED !!!! What a dream for me  bear_happy
My 12 year old son will be accompanying me , and it's his birthday that day ! What better place for him to spend it in !  :crackup:
(Don't worry - he'll get his fill of the Natural History and Science museums in Kensington the day before  bear_grin  )

Nervous Hugs ,
Ruth

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

I will be there too! Hall 2 stand 74....look forward to seeing you all!!!  bear_flower

Miriam - You will have a wonderful time -Hugglets is an amazing Event - have a good journey!

Ruth - My son still come's along to help me..and spent his birthday there in September...although he always nips off for a bit of retail therapy in Kensington high street!!  bear_grin

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  HeeHee Yvonne what are we like ? Not that we're selfish bear obsessed mothers or anything !!!
I'm thinking there might be a lot of arm twisting going on during Saturday for all sorts of goodies "to make up for it" though !!!!

bear_grin

Ruth

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I'll be there!! bear_happy   Stand 90A - my usual place.  I feel a bit behind with preparations this time, but I'm sure I'll have enough bears done by Hugglets.  I've added a small preview to my website aswell. 
I agree - Hugglets is such a fab show!!  I always want to abandon my stall and look around at all the wonderful bears!!  Fingers-crossed that this snow has gone by then to make travelling easier for everyone.

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

I'll be there too hall 1 stand 50 .I am behind with bears at the moment and panicking !
hugs,
Louise x

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I really want to go to this show one day, especially after seeing Jane's great pictures from past shows.  I'm not sure if I would have self-control at that show - I would want to buy everything!

pipkins bears pipkins bears
Branston, Staffordshire
Website

Me too I`ll be there , in hall 3 stand 109 right by the cloakroom, And I`m done ! no more show bears to make I need to catch up with my orders!
I  updated the site today with loads of newbies!
see you all there
hugs
jane
xxx

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I'll be there too...Hall 4 stand 136...first time for me so I hope you'll stop by and say hello any TT-ers!  bear_original ....my son is coming too...as I'm not brave enough to drive into London!  bear_cry
....me panicking?....not much....aaaaaaaagh!  bear_laugh ...will pop some preview bears on my website very soon...
Hugs Lynne  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hi Lynne, our stands are close together so I will see you on and off throughout the day. Watch out for the camera!  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Board footer