Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

I was going to add this last night but it had gotten so late I decided to wait until the morning -  morning at least for me.  I just wanted to share with you all a little something that I have going on over on my blog.  It’s a celebration of sorts.  I’m having an anniversary giveaway.  It seems like such a special occasion, I decided to do something fun and different (for me anyway).   Because this is my 25th year as a teddy bear artist, I would like to say thank you to all those who have helped me along the way, including many of you.  I decided a fun way to do so would be to have my very first blog giveaway.  I hope you’ll join in.  You can see the details and put your name in the draw by clicking on the link below.  All names will be kept confidential:

http://bearbits.blogspot.com/2009/02/announcement.html

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

How wonderful!  I just posted a comment on your blog to be entered.  The bunny is too cute and I hope I win!

Hugs,
Alison

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Lovely idea, thank you.  :hug:

FrizzyBear New York

:cake: 

Congratulations on your anniversary! 

:cake:

How wonderful!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hiya, Ginger . . . huge congratulations for 25 years of creating such charming bears!!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Thank you all so much!

It's been fun reminiscing about the early days with long time collectors and connecting with other artists, too.   bear_original

Board footer