Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

No snow here - just cold and sunny again.  :cry:

i want snow please, i love snow. I can sit and look at it for hours which is a fine way to waste a bit of time instead of doing the housework  :P

Penny no snow

Pipa UK

shovels penny some snow

we have a dusting outside now. it loosk gorgeous. like dusting on top of a chocolate cake....

bear_grin

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

O bugger - is just me then?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Kim <---- hates snow!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I agree with Shelli - what snow?  I live in south Florida and it's 79 degrees Fahrenheit now.  A week ago the weather people were worried that tropical storm Gamma was going to hit us as a possible hurricane and it was snowing in other parts of the country.  Thankfully that didn't happen.  We went to Orlando last week and it was cold there compared to here - a couple of days it was high 60 and low 40s.  We got to wear coats.  You could tell who was from the North because they were in short sleeves. 

There are 2 seasons in South Florida: hot and hotter.   bear_original  I'm too much of a wimp to live in cold weather.  I went to college in Georgia my freshman year and it was too cold for me (those who live in colder weather than that are laughing right now  :lol:).  I transferred to Univ. of Florida for my then boyfriend and now husband, and I used to complain about the cold all the time.  He thought we should have better things to talk about than the weather, but it was a big deal to me. 

A lot of people go to beaches and warm weather for their honeymoon.  My husband and I went to Washington state in March last year for ours because we wanted to see snow and we saw a lot of it, esp. on Mt. Rainier.  We threw lots of snowballs.  I've seen it before but I get so excited when I do because it's so different.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

DSCF5312.jpgLook what we have today!!

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

this is what we woke uo to yesterday tsnowonthecut2.jpghe sky was still heavy with snow

this was taken this morning
cutandhillsinsnow038.jpg

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Yipee, our snow is gone cause it's been raining two days, off and on.
I know I know, it'll be back, but I'm glad to see it go cause now my husband can move the hot tub up to the top deck by the door so it won't be too far to go once the snow arrives for the season. :dance: :dance:

Marion

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I just got threw shoveling 8' inches off the front walk and digging out the daughters car so she could get to school. It is still snowing, by the time I got done the sidewalk was already white again.
Can't see the mountains for all the snow coming down. We may get another 4" inches today. It is supposed to get really cold after that.

WINTER is here. bear_grin :thumbsup:
We are looking forward to a Big WHITE Christmas!!!

Season's Greetings to y'all!!!
Kathy

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

There was some snow last night around Le Mans but we did not have time to enjoy it, as this morning we had a lot of rain...  bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry

Maybe next time we will be luckier...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer