Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

IMG_0495.JPGhello, just thought I'd post a pic of the nut and a little update bear_original  She is 9 months old now and NO signs of slowing down. Finally got her into a good training facility on the 24th, one day a week for 8 weeks. She has slowed somewhat on the play biting and jumping and has learnt her basic obedience but only listens when she gets something out of it bear_tongue Being around 1 or 2 other dogs isn't calming her excitement down for this girl so I'm hoping with a class of 6 dogs she will then learn some self control. I've also been taking her down to the park for a free run for an hour and she's way better off leash than on, she sticks to me and follows me really well, I also think she's a natural herding dog, maybe that's why she's good off leash and has to keep her eyes on me bear_grin  Okay, enough of that here's a pic

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

lovely dog....isn't showing any signs of stopping growing as well!!
Marion

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She's beautiful!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a pretty girl she is. Love the picture. She obviously doesn't understand that she's not a lap dog but she looks very loving.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dakota is beautiful.
Best of luck with the training classes ~ lots of treats!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

thank you gals! she can be bribed quite easy with treats and she'll eat just about anything! I have to take her favourite toy too but it's one of those big squeaky chickens and she LOVES that thing, it might be too distracting to the class though bear_grin and she's very loving! neeeeeedy is the word

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Oh she is wonderful how much she has grown since her last pic's and she's only 9 months old still a lot of puppy in there  bear_wub

Raewyn

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Wow has she grown!  What a gorgeous girl bear_original

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

What a lovely lap dog you have there....

thank you gals bear_grin

Board footer